lowkey smut

An: I've been gone for a while- kinda took a mental break to focus on other art stuff (like music and drawing and shiz) so here is some lowkey smut for ya'll. 
I don't need to explain myself any more.

Phil eyed his beautiful boyfriend up, hungry for more exposed flesh.  He has been craving him all day and now they were finally alone.  In the limelight of fame they were supposed to hide, but now, now Phil was going to have Dan. 

As soon as Dan set his bag down Phil strides up to him, pushing him hard against a wall.  He hears Dan whimper under him from shock.

"Oh- okay Phil."  Dan whispers only making Phil more eager.

Phil pushes Dans shoulders against the wall further and whispers back to Dan, "I've been wanting to do this.  All.  Fucking.  Day."  The two know how to rial each other up so Phil knew how weak Dan would feel at his choice of wording.

Phil kissed his neck hard, leaving purple and red marks all along his jaw and collar bone and neck.  He felt more at peace now with his lips against Dans soft neck than he ever had with anything before.  He gripped Dans shoulders tighter as he began to want to move closer.

Dans hands begged to touch Phil but he wasn't letting any of that happen.  Phil was in control now. 

Phil unbuttoned Dans shirt and brushed it off his back letting his fingers trail over his shoulder blades.  Phil felt Dan shutter underneath his grasp. 

Dan buckled under the pressure and finally let a throaty moan escape his lips.  Phil soaked in the moment of having the squirmy boy under his control. 

After the first one Dan didn't hold back and was a mess of noises.  Phil was certain the whole building could her the damn boy. 

Pushing his hands on Phil's chest Dan peeled off the older boys shirt.

Phil angled his head and pushed hard against Dans mouth enjoying the moment of chest against chest feeling the other persons skin and warmth.  It was an overwhelming sensation and Phil just wanted more.  He shoved his hands in Dans hair and pulled slightly so he opened his mouth.  Phil began to kiss harder and was sure that Dan would have enough. 

He wasn't as patient as Phil.

Dan jumped up into Phil's arms so he was straddled against the wall.  He whipped his head back to allow more room for Phil. 

Phil expertly placed kisses in all the right spots to make Dan fold. 

"Just fucking do it already." Dan begged through his cries.

"Fine by me."  Phil replied.

An: okay there.
That was the smut-y-est thing I have ever written but I wanted to trY.
Anyway, unrelated but kinda, I have softball now so uploads may decrease a bit but I'm hoping I can keep up.