Warm Autumn Nights

Phil sat on Dans living room floor. They had been friends for a while and all he wanted to do was kiss the brown haired boy. It was hard for him to admit but he had the biggest crush on him.  Dan laid on the couch his hand draped over the edge so it was brushing the ground slightly.   They met a few years back as year nines.  Since then they've been the best of friends. Phil wished they were more.

Looking in his eyes he wished he could stare at them forever without worrying about switching his gaze.  His eyes traced his chest that rose and fell with each breath. 

"Hey, Phil, if you could pick one season, what would it be?"  Dan asked.

"Autumn."  Phil smiled.

"Oh, why?"

"It's just that autumn is so relaxing, like summer is so fun and crazy and then autumn roles around. Then it's like, now take a nap by the fire with hot cocoa and watch the leaves fall."  Phil cooed getting caught up in his fall euphoria.

"Man, that sounds really good right now, do you want some hot chocolate?" Dan asks sitting up on the couch stretching to expose a tiny bit of skin.

"Sure."

Looking away Phil blushed.  He smiled a bit under his hand that was covering his face.  Phil watched as Dan walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

There was barely any light, the blinds were drawn and were casting small rays onto the living room floor. The fireplace was cracking, the flames dancing around on wood letting warm heat drift through the house.  Pulling a blanket from the couch Phil moved so he sat by the fireplace.

The warm wool wrapped around his shoulders providing a much needed comfort.  Although he wished that Dans arms were what kept him warm.  Phil's eyes were fixated on the flames. He watched the red and yellow fire dance around letting out small sighs.  Phil leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes listening to the flames.

He felt a brush against his shoulder and looked up to see Dan sitting next to him with a mug in either hand. Phil took the warm cup out of his hand as Dan pulled the blanket over his shoulder as well.  Phil took a sip of the drink as Dan whispered, "Do you ever just really really want to do something so stupid?"

"Yes."  Phil said looking into Dans eyes that were swirling with brown and golden rays.

"Like you know that it's the dumbest idea but your whole body is just aching to do it."  Dans eyes looked down onto Phil's lips.

Phil parted his mouth as his eyes drowsily found Dans. They looked at each other for a moment the only sound was the soft breathing of them both and the fire.  Warmth washed over Phil as his cheeks began to fill with heat.  Dan set his cup down on the fireplace and Phil sat frozen.

His heart started to so beat fast he thought it was going to jump out of its chest.  His hands started to shake, and it was obvious with the drink in hand.  Dan took the mug and set it next to his own.

He shuffled closer to Phil their shoulders touching.  Eye to eye Dan set his hand on Phil's knee.  Looking down at Dans grasp Phil shuddered.  His thumb brushed side to side.  Swallowing hard Phil looked up to see Dan smiling slightly. 

Phil's mouth also curved up into a sole as Dan used his other hand to brush some hair out of Phil's eyes.  Phil parted his mouth as his eyes followed Dans hand.  It lingered on his face and soon found a new home on his shoulder.  Phil placed his hand on Dans chest grabbing a fistful of his cotton sweater.

Not wanting to wait anymore Phil tugged the boy closer to himself. Their noses brushed and Phil felt Dans breath on his neck.  Closing his eyes Phil caught a whiff of Dans cologne.  Phil pulled Dan even closer and their lips collided.

Phil tasted hot cocoa on his breath.  Their lips moved together magically.  Phil smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I've been wanting to do that forever."  Dan said softly backing away.

"Me too."  Phil smiled.

An: I know I've been gone for like ever but I'm back so enjoy this:)))