Let's just drive

I s2g I need to stop writing hot makeout scenes so that all my oneshots don't have graphic warnings.

but makeout scenes are just so fucking fun to write so i have to put a graphic warning

Phil sat on his bed his sheets in a tangled mess around him. From outside the window, he heard the howling wind. It's sharp whistles hit the window causing it to groan. His shoulders stiffened a bit at the noise, it was dumb how adolescent he could be. Rolling his eyes at himself Phil ran a hand through his tangled hair.

He continued on with his scrolling until another sound interrupted his thoughts.

His chest tightened as he jumped, a knocking was echoing through the room.

Letting his legs fall off his bed Phil crept to his window and saw a pair of brown eyes staring at him, "fucking hell." Phil shook his head and unlocked the window, pushing it open, "I hate you, what are you doing here so late?" Phil crossed his arms displeased with his boyfriend.

Dan smirked and the displeasure melted, he was incredibly weak and he hated it, "I was in the neighborhood." His hair was tossing back and forth from the wind.

"I live on the second floor." Phil ruffles his eyebrows.

"Good observation, would you like to help me climb in? I'm afraid this tree branch might snap." Dan nodded.

Phil leaned out the window and squinted through the lack of light. Sure enough, Dan was perched on his fucking tree like some animal. Wrapping an arm around his chest Phil was able to hoist his boyfriend into his room easily.

"You're strong," Dan smiled and brushed off his pants. His nose was slightly red from the wind and his hair was starting to turn from straight to wavy.

Phil pursed his lips, "seriously, why didn't you text me or something."

"My mom decided to take my phone away." Dan shrugged and looked around Phil's room, "this place is a mess."

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting company." Phil rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile, "what did you do this time?"

"I left my laptop open on my bed and I guess she saw something she didn't like."

"Jesus, like what?" Phil's eyes grew wide. He knew Dan was a hormonal teenager but he has a boyfriend for a reason.

"Not for what you think- sicko." Dan laughed, "I had my Instagram up and she saw a picture of you and me."

"Oh." Phil felt his heart drop, it's not like Dans mom didn't know he was gay. Dan had been in plenty of trouble over the topic in the past. And it's not that she didn't know that Dan and himself were a thing. She just thought they were broken up, "so you're going to be on a pretty short leash for a while I assume."

"Fuck the leash, she wants to lock me up." Dan shook his head, "so I decided to see you for a bit before she finds out where I hide my keys."

Dan walked forward and ran his hands over Phil's back, embracing him in a hug. Phil let his hands wander over Dans bare arms, he truly is insane. Leaning down Phil placed a deep kiss on Dans lips. He leaned into it a bit letting himself get caught up in the moment. Dan relaxed a bit under him, his shoulders dropping. Dan's lips were slightly chapped but Phil didn't mind.

Pulling away Phil looked out of the window longingly, he was sick of his room, "let's go somewhere."

"Like where?" Dan squinted his eyes slightly as if he were in thought.

Phil shrugged, "Let's just drive around, uh-" turning to the heap of clothes on his floor Phil picked out a sweatshirt and tossed it to Dan, "It's kinda cold, wear that."