House Parties Can Be Fun, With Hot Boys

An: It's a tad smutty again, oh my gosH whY.

"I don't even really want to go in." Phil sighed in a breathy tone. Seeing the party up close he was terrified now. The windows provided him enough of a view to see packed rooms and dim lights. Even from the lawn, the music blared.

"Jesus Christ, Phil." His friend, Adam rolled his eyes, "You're literally not ditching us at the last minute."

Phil crossed his arms and stared at his two friends, Adam just looked pissed and Derrick had this pitying expression plastered onto his face, "I should be able to ditch you now considering the last party we went to."

"That was one time," Adam said through clenched teeth. Phil wouldn't let him forget about the time he had left Phil all alone in a house full of strangers when he had promised to be by his side.

"This can be one time." Phil turned on his heel but Derrick caught his arm, "Come on, Phil. You only get to be in high school once so you mine as well have fun with it. Look, I'll stay by you this time, I promise, okay?"

Phil wanted to protest more but he bit his tongue and hoped that Derrick wasn't lying. If he was left alone he would never agree to another party ever again, "Fine."

Adam nodded, a small smile creeping onto his face and headed for the door. The minute he walked into the room he felt uncomfortable. The whole place smelled like beer and sweat. The music blared loudly, very very very loudly. He could hardly hear Adam, in fact, he had to stand very close to the shorter boy to hear him say, "I'm going to go find Logan."

That left Derrick and Phil to awkwardly stand in the sea of drunk teens. Derrick grabbed Phil's wrist and began to pull him to a wall. From here they could see everyone but still have their own space. Derrick wasn't a huge fan of parties, from what Phil could tell, but he was hoping to meet a girl here.

Phil reached down into the cooler next to them and pulled out some drinks. Handing one off to Derrick he internally scolded himself for ever agreeing to do this in the first place. The liquor was so cheap it made Phil gag. But in hopes to try and speed this night up he continued to drink.

The thumping of the bass made for a very drunk group of guys to clear out the center of the room and have a dance battle. Rolling his eyes Phil nudged Derrick, "Look at those dongs."

"I know, they think they're so cool." Derrick and Phil both laughed as one of them fell, tripping over their own feet.

"I mean, if they're going to have a dance battle first-" Phil was cut off by a flash of red hair. A girl crashed into Derrick's arms and began to kiss him sloppily.

Phil tried to inch away a bit to give himself some space but that didn't seem to help. Instead, Derrick began to push her against the spot Phil had previously stood. The sound of the two was repulsive and Phil wanted to break them up and curse them out for how stupid they were.

Rolling his eyes Phil decided he'd have enough. Sure, Derrick did stay by him but it was all the same. He was absent in his girlfriend's touch.

Wading through the people Phil noticed a guy with dark brown hair digging around the sofa. His eyelids were pulled up in a frustrated expression as kissing couples kept getting in his way.

Making his way over Phil felt obliged to help, "What are you looking for?"

The boy looked up through his long tangled hair, "My damn keys. But these stupid ass people won't get off to let me look for them."

Phil knelt beside him and shoved his hand under the cushions to try and help, "Parties are dumb."

"I hope this one isn't." He chuckled.