TROUBLE ROISE

Trouble is part of her name.

I mean, literally her name is Trouble.

Believe it or not, Her name is Trouble Roise Mendoza which make sense dahil lapitin talaga sya ng kapahamakan.

She won't survive a day without engaging in any kind of trouble.

That's why everybody treat her as a deliquent, a gangster, a thug, a hoodlum, and the worst a Killer.

She grew up in a place that is no longer in the map, a town where crimes are everywhere, where criminals are at loose, where deliquents have freedom, where bloodshed are normal, where weapons are for sale, and where you cannot feel safe every second of your life.

In the said town, She learned how to fight and was able to defend her life from all the threats and danger coming her way. Her everyday life was like that but then she became tired of all the fightings and all the sickening pleadings of the victims; to keep them alive. She's sick of the thought; either her or them and she doesn't have a choice.

Until one day, she planned an escape to live a life away from the town with the only friend she had. Well, She succeded but never her companion. Her companion died during their escape.

Sinisi niya ang sarili niya sa pangyayaring yun and decided to forget everything in that town and never fight again, by hook or by crook. She decided to live a normal life, which includes, enrolling herself in a school.

However, life after compound will never be easy for Roise. She was cautious. Too cautious for her own good. Living a life full of threats made her believe that what was wrong for us will always be right for her. Now, what will happen if she comes down to the city? What will happen if she'll meet people whom will let her see more of the world? What will happen if she'll meet the 'sanggano' version of the city?

Will she become part of this group called Phantom 6?

Will she become one of his people?

or

Will she become his?

**********

"Trouble is part of my name, keep that in mind."

-Trouble-

**********