Chapter 2:Space Western:Part 2:The Island Of Olive Trees In A Sea Of Vervain

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:jazz687

  "We'd be heading towards Nara-Ish if you had stocked up better on tacos,"I scold to Mystic_Scribe as the bubble begins to dematerialize.We step on to the ground and begin walking in the direction of what I assume the be the nearest signs of civilization.

  "Don't worry Jazzy,it's perfectly fine to land here and get some more water bottles,strawberry rhubarb pies,and as many tacos as we can,"cheers Princess Despain."Well,it's perfectly fine as long as ThreeWayStreet don't start catching up on us."

  It's then as we continue walking that we spot a small but visible slash of purple in the distance.We walk a little bit faster towards the slash of purple and when we finally get there we find.....nothing but a streak of grape juice that got shuffled around under someone's shoe!

  But then,we spot another streak of color in the distance.A streak of colors.So then we run over to the streak of colors and we find....a perfectly circular field of vervain with an island of olive trees in the middle."It's beautiful,"whispers Mystic_Scribe.

  We wade through The Sea Of Vervain,the sweet aromas and honeybees waft all around us and blow this way and that as we step onto The Island Of Olive Trees.And then,as if all of us could read each other's minds...just even for a second,we all just find a good place in the shade of the tree and lie down for awhile,our heads on pillows of strangely soft wood,our backs resting on a mattress of dirt.The peace of our surroundings covering us like a warm blanket.

  The honeybees buzz around restlessly.They sooth us to sleep with their with their gentle,monotone hum...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Cecilia

  It's been EIGHT  minutes of running(Hahaha!That goes out to you @Red_Harvey !I've toned down a little bit of the absurdity.But not all the way.Cause where would the fun be in that?)when we see that we and and ThreeWayStreet are approaching an island of  olive trees in a sea of vervain.The kids wade into the vervain and we wade in after them.

  When we approach ThreeWayStreet,or the kids,we see that there is no longer three kids,there's six now.The Triplet Traitors and ThreeWayStreet meet once more!Well,except now they have Plutonium Revolvers.

  Princess Despain aims her Plutonium Revolver at Randomness4.Which causes jfairbanks to aim her revolver at Princess Despain.Which causes Mystic_Scribe to aim his revolver at jfairbanks.Which causes Eurolyn to aim her revolver at Mystic_Scribe.Which causes jazz687 to aim her revolver at Eurolyn.

  And then Khrysalis ruins the moment by pulling out a coconut and holding it up into the sky and shouting "The chicken wings wore dinner for breakfast!"

  "Idiot,"I whisper."Bitch,"he whispers back.

  While I whirl around and smack him on his left cheek,jfairbanks fires here Plutonium Revolver.The kids then dodge the round and run about and take cover behind trees,and begin firing bullets at whatever enemy is nearest.Bullets whiz by,not striking any plants,any of us,not even the dazed Khrysalis standing next to me!

  After being at it for awhile.The kids chase each other off into the distance while we,The Knights Of The Crystal Moon,and a slightly less dazed Khrysalis,chase closely behind them...

Next Chapter:Magnolia