Chapter 11:The Sand Planet:Part 2:An Unlikely Culprit Emerges

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tor

  "What do you guys suppose could've created the sand golem?!"asks K'vellia as she's almost finished sliding down to us from the top of the giant sand dune."I don't know,you tell us,"says Cecilia as K'vellia walks over to stand with us.We all confusingly stare at the large pile of sand that is the remains of the Sand Golem that K'vellia had fatally electrocuted.All of us are in a circle when I sense that something is not normal.

  It's then as K'vellia touches the pile of sand that I sense the sand to the far off to the circle's right beginning to move."Guys,"I say."Do you guys sense the sand moving?"

  We all turn our head in the direction of our little circle's right to see more Sand Golems advancing towards us!"Slaughter time again?!"jokes Louis."Already?!"

  "Get pummeled by a Sand Golem time again?"worries Khrysalis."Already?"

  We all charge at the golems,weapons drawn...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tanya The Recurring Narrator

  It's a unsurprisingly easy fight,though these golems have a new twist to them.Khrysalis is the first one to attack the golems.No,he doesn't get pummeled like last time.Instead,Khrysalis cleanly slices through a golem's ankle.The golem stumbles,and falls into the sand,due to Khrysalis effectively removing the golem's left foot with his cane sword.

  And here's where the new twist comes into play,the golem begins to bleed from it's freshly made wound.

  "Oh shit!"curses Khrysalis."These new ones bleed!"

  "Pretty cool eh?"chimes K'vellia as she grips her pipa by it's ledge.She then runs up the side of a  sand dune and,after 180 degrees to stare down at the rest of the Knights as they fought off the sand golems,she leaps off of her place on the sand dune.As she fell,she quickly aimed her instrument at a golem's sandy head.When she falls close enough,K'vellia brings her pipa down on the golem's head with immense force,which very effectively causes the golems head explode in a blast of sand and blood!

  "Pretty cool?!What the Hell do you mean?!"curses Sally in confusion as she helps Louis slice open the chest of an approaching golem.

  "I've been the one enchanting the sand,"says K'vellia cleverly.And therefore,I've been the one that's creating all these sand golems!"

  K'vellia then snaps her fingers,and all the remaining sand golems shrivel into piles of sand with no form.

  "You pretty skunk!"shouts Louis."You've wasted two hours of our time to adventure around!"

  "Wait a second Louis,"chirps Sally with a smile."Are you sure you can't count this picnic turned bloody battle an adventure?"

  "Um,well,"frowns Louis."I think I maybe could."

  As we hike the long way back to The Gold Maiden,Louis pulls out a Zulu style pipe from within his trenchcoat.He loads the zulu pipe with the finesest of marijuana,lights the marijuana placed inside the pipe,and holds the bulb of the pipe as he smokes and walks with the rest of The Knights Of The Crystal Moon.

  "I think I just got a new idea,for a new adventure,"says Louis mysteriously as The Maiden starts to come into view in the far distance."But you guys will just have to wait and see.After all,this is gonna be a surprise..."

Next Chapter:The Bloodstone:Part 1