Chapter 5:The Wickets Gang:Part 5:Ascension

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Louis And Randomness4

Current Location:Town Square Of Narniv Novsha

  Finally,we arrive at the place that is the Town Square.And boy,if we didn't have a good enough view of The Giant Sphere in the distance.We sure do now!

  The Giant Sphere was enormous.It taller and larger than any of the buildings in the Town Square and was made out of copper.In case your wondering how it stood in place without rolling all over town, three gigantic copper rods stuck out of the bottom of the sphere,holding it in place.

  "Well,how do you suppose we get in?"ask I.Coincidentally,a mild rumbling noise registered in our ears during the moments of my dialogue.We looked up to see that a small,circular part of the bottom of the sphere had moved aside, this is from which a circular blue beam of light,wide enough to hold a few lifeforms within it,began to reach toward the ground.

  Once the blue circle of light touched the ground,Khrysalis piped up",What's with them and projecting stuff today?""I honestly don't know Khrysalis,"replies K'vellia.Louis stepped forward towards the circle of blue light."Louis!"cried K'vellia."We don't know if that's a laser or death ray or something!"

"Well,like I always say,my dear,sweet,bitchy,and trustworthy friend K'vellia,"says I in a confident tone."Only one way to find out."Then,I walk into the light,and then as I am...

The Story Is Now Told Through The Perspective Of:Randomness4

  ...emerging from my headful of daydreams and back into the real world where I can hear Emperor Voz lecturing us about the treacheries of betrayal,I can hear Voz say:"You will find out where those two traitors and my daughter have gotten to,and you will bring all three back to me,alive.And until you do,don't dare even attempt to come back to Kushara.Understand?

"Yes sir,"we reply in obedience.

Well geez,at least ThreeWayStreet gets to go into action,I think inside myself.Hell,it might just be as fun as...

The Story Now Goes To The Perspective Of:Khrysalis

  "...running through a meadow of strawberry rhubarb pies!"screams Louis in joy as he starts to float towards the sphere.I can't believe what I'm watching.Louis is floating inside the circle of blue light,and he's floating up towards the hole in the bottom of the sphere!Originally I thought it was a sort of laser,somewhat of an obstacle for us to get through.But no!It was a tractor beam!Something to help us get to the top.

So,as me and K'vellia walk into the light,and we begin to rise,I think gently to myself.

These words pop into my mind,Maybe The Wickets Gang aren't as bad as they say they are...