Chapter 14:The Bloodstone:Part 3:Late Afternoon Zombie Killing

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Louis

  We exit the Hudson Hornet and begin climbing the staircase that leads to the top of the pyramid.The pyramid has been ruined quite a bit over the centuries,very ruined indeed.Built by things unknown and long forgotten,I see it as a wonderous mystery.

  More importantly,I'm in need of a treasure.

  When we reach the top of the stairs,we see that the top of the pyramid is flat,plants and moss flourish in a few places,on top of old and withered grey bricks.But in the center of this area,is a square hole,and all along the sides of the square hole is a staircase that leads deep down into the dark insides of the pyramid.

  "Well,down we go,"I say to my friends.

***

  Once everyone has pulled out their flashlights,we descend down and down the spiral staircase,within five minutes,we reach the bottom of the stairs.We're then greeted with a long dark hallway.

  "Shit,a dark hallway,"I curse.

  We the walk quickly,carefully,and as quiet as possible down the hallway.

  Minutes later,I make the mistake of unknowingly stepping on a pressure plate.A rusty spike shoots out from a hole in wallet just misses my nose.

  "Aaaannd...Louis almost died,"remarks Valdris.

  "You're just jealous,"I retort.

  "I'm really not at all jealous of dying you know,"remarks Valdris again.

  "Who the Hell in their right mind isn't?"pipes Tor.

  "Can you all just shut up and get moving again?!"shouts Sally."I was honestly starting to like this adventure.Being dragged to a jungle planet,driven through the planet's forests while being asked to state my worst regret,and walking down a creepy dark hallway.All of that for a presumably nice-looking magic rock.

  After we've taken the care of stepping over or around the pressure plate,we continue walking down the dark hallway.

  Damn,it's probably more than just pitch black if we were to turn off our flashlights,I think to myself.

  In the pitch black darkness behind us,is the stench of rot and death,followed by a humanoid growling.A very humanoid growling.

  We all whirl around and shine our flashlights upon a large group of zombies!The Psychos to be exact.Human figures,white as a sheet,and dressed in tattered,bloodstained clothing.They're slowly lurching their way toward us.

  "How did the Psychos get all the way from Earth to here?"asks Sally as we all whip out our weapons.

  "Well,nothing like killing zombies in the late afternoon,"I say."Attack!"

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Sally

  Blood is in the air and all over the walls and floor as Tor slices off a few heads of the approaching Psychos.And as Louis fires away with his revolver,Valdris brings his hammer down upon two very unlucky corpses.Meanwhile,I'm just here slicing and shooting at random zombies that are starting to surround me on all sides.

  "Don't worry guys,"I say sarcastically while I try my hardest to fight them off."I'm just over here...probably about to die...ABOUT TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF PSYCHOS!ALL BECAUSE OF LOUIS AND HIS SEARCH FOR THE MISSING CHICKEN MCMUFFIN!!!"

  "LOUIS!"shouts Tor from somewhere in the blood-covered hallway."GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE TO WHEREVER SALLY IS AND HELP HER!NOW!"

  "OK!OK OK!I'm coming,"says Louis in an exhausted tone.I then hear him fighting his way over to  where I am.Until then,I try my best to keep the Psychos at bay.

  A Psycho then reaches out it's hand to grab me,but Louis slices off it's arm before it's fingers can reach me.

  "About time you showed up,"I scold sarcastically as Louis and I begin to hack away at the surrounding Psychos.

  "Oh boy,I must've been here right on time."

  Even more blood splatters onto the walls and pools onto the floor.  

  "You actually were here at just the right-"

  "Shut up..."

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tor

  We continue walking down the long,and now bloodstained hallway.After a bit of walking,we spot something in the distance,a large stone door!The four of us quickly rush over to it and begin trying to push it open.We finally succeed,and we all step into the withered brick room where The Bloodstone is kept.And there it is,The Bloodstone!

  It's a sea blue color,with blood red streaks running all over it,and about the size of an adult human's hand.But there's something strange about this treasure.It's not sitting on some sort of pedestal or something.Rather,it's being guarded by the hand of someone.The hand of Cecilia to be specific.

  "K'vellia used a teleportation spell to get me down here so both of us could steal your guys's thunder of finding The Bloodstone,"says Cecilia."Personally,I love the coloring of this thing.After all,sea blue is my favorite color."

  "Well then,"I sigh."I think this might have been probably for nothing."

  "Well,"cheers Louis."At least we had a nice drive in that yellow Hudson Hornet.I wanna keep that beauty of a car,so I'll have to find some sort of way to transport it into one of those garages in The Maiden..."