Chapter 12:The Bloodstone:Part 1:To The Pyramid!

This Part Of The Story Starts Off In The Location Of:An art gallery located below deck and inside The Maiden,as The Maiden soars through outer space!

In the solar system of:Quay-Yin

In the galaxy of:Yill

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Betty

"I never did get your full name,"realizes Cecilia as we walk through the art gallery once more.This time,without Khrysalis.

"My real name's actually Bethany Inglewood,"I respond."But I prefer the name Betty much more."

"Oh,OK,Betty,"replies Cecilia with a smile and a wink.

I stop to examine a painting,Water Lilies And Japanese Bridge,painted by Claude Monet."And how did Louis get his hands on such a valuable piece of art at it's finest?"questions Cecilia.

"Well,you know how Earth during 5028 looks like,the giant stone cities were slowly fading as nature took over the entire planet once again?You know that,a few years before that a few years before in 5020,there was a massive free-for-all between most nations?All those bombs and nuclear weapons?Humanity being wiped out and turned into those zombified horror we know as,The Psychos?

"Yes,yes,yes,I do remember Louis giving us all that information."

"Well,a years before 5028,it was the summer of 5020.America,that blasted wreck,had started the massive nuclear war by launching a few missiles at a few countries,but no one knows why.Anyway,the day the first missile was launched,Louis and I broken into the Princeton University Art Museum,and well,we stole a shit-load of paintings.And a few cash registers."

"Must have been a memorable day for you,"says Cecilia."No insults intended,but I'm amazed at how a clone of someone can remember memories so clearly."

"Oh,no insult taken,I'm amazed as well,"agree I as a loudspeaker,hidden somewhere in the Art Gallery,crackles to life.

"Cecilia's in the Art Gallery...again?!"asks Khrysalis through the loudspeaker."Weren't Tor,you,and I there yesterday?"

"So what Khrysalis?"I ask."Tor and Cecilia like to take their time to examine some nice-looking pieces of art.And I think they could've have gone through the whole gallery yesterday,if only they didn't get interrupted by Louis and his adventure planning."

"Stop talking about my step-brother,"answers Khrysalis."And haul your asses up to the deck,cause Louis has another adventure in store..."

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Cecilia

As The Maiden lands on sunny planet filled with rainforest,everyone except Louis stand on the deck as Octavian gives us some information about the brand new adventure.

"Louis wants to set off to find an ancient gem called,The Purple Bloodstone.It has special magical powers,yet to be known.Why yet to be known?Because no one has ever managed to get through the trap and guardian-filled pyramid that has been built over and around,The Purple Bloodstone...!"

"And I've really been wanting a magical-power-filled gem!"shouts Louis as he walks out onto the deck from the stairs that lead below deck."Now who wants to come with me?!"

No one raises their hands,exept for Louis,Valdris,Tor,and Sally.

"Well,seeing as how no one else wants to risk dying for a mystical stone,"concludes Louis."Let's be off!"

As Louis and the three others walk over to the front of the ship to climb down the ladder to reach the ground of this rainforest planet,they all shout the words, "TO THE PYRAMID...!!!"

Next Chapter:The Bloodstone:Part 2