Chapter 1: Prologue

(A/N): (Welcome to my first ever Ben 10 and RWBY Crossover. This takes place after Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United and during RWBY Volume 1.)

(A/N): (However, were going to make some adjustments. The Ultimatrix will still be the same from Ultimate Alien, and will still have the same previous features from the Prototype Omnitrix and Omniverse Omnitrix, along with some new upgrades explained in the first chapter and the rest of the story. Yes, there will be Omniverse Aliens, Life-Form Lock and fail-safe Reviver from the Omniverse Omnitrix, and of course Master Control, no mentioning of the Sentient Ultimate Forms to avoid the episode "The Ultimate Sacrifice" in the show and the Main Timeline will follow to the alternate Ben 10,000 AKA Ultimate Ben Timeline as seen in "Ben 10,000 Returns" instead of Omniverse.)

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien is owned by Cartoon Network and Man of Action

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP)

Bellwood, USA

7:12 P.M.

Earth, the third planet of the Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy. This planet is home to the human race as many different stories and events take place all over the planet. This story will be following one of these stories; it is filled with adventure, self-discovery, selflessness, trust, companionship, betrayal, growth, and heroism. Our protagonist's name: Ben Tennyson or otherwise known as the superhero Ben 10. Our story begins in a modest little city called Bellwood. It was here sixteen years ago our hero was born. From a young age, Ben had always wanted to be a hero, growing up he tried time and time again to protect those who were being treated unfairly, but because of his small size he was never successful.

At the age of ten, during his summer vacation, Ben went on a cross country camping trip with his grandfather, Max Tennyson, and his cousin Gwen Tennyson. Ben thought it was going to be an average summer hanging out with his grandfather and constantly fighting with his cousin. That is, until his first night out camping when he came across a piece of highly advanced alien technology called the Omnitrix; an alien watch that has attached itself to his left wrist, allowing him to modify his DNA, transforming him into ten different extraterrestrial superheroes.

From that day forward Ben was thrust into an entire universe full of heroes, villains, magic, technology, aliens, and even old gods. And Ben loved every moment of it; he was finally able to be the hero he wanted to be. Over the last six years, Ben has grown in maturity and power, defeating many tyrants and overlords and sometimes just the run-of-the-mill bad guys.

Our story now begins in downtown Bellwood, where a young man is walking out of his favorite place, Mr. Smoothies, while carrying a small, white plastic cup, which was filled with whatever bizarre flavor smoothie that could be created. This boy was around sixteen years of age with shaggy brown hair and emerald green eyes. He was wearing a green jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, along with black shoes. On his left arm is a small device that resembled a green gauntlet, it has wrist couplings, a black rectangular button, and a notch with a dial that has a green hourglass symbol. This was Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson... wielder of the former Omnitrix now the new Ultimatrix.

 wielder of the former Omnitrix now the new Ultimatrix