"Thank God." I sighed in relief, tugging at the zip on my suitcase.

"I'm just saying. If we ever did get married...what would our wedding be like?" His lips resumed their place on my neck.

"I think...we'd have an outside wedding...on a summer's day. The sun would be shining and you'd be in a gorgeous white dress, my suit would be black, with a green tie of course. And all around the rooms we'd have a little string of pictures of us, like a little timeline, starting with the first picture we ever took of us on the plane to Florida and ending with our wedding picture. Our families would be sat together, all dressed in their finest clothes and all our friends, with their vlogging camera's out, would look incredible. I'd pour my heart out to you in our vows, a small tear would slip down your face as I took your hand, placing the ring on your finger that would make you mine forever."

My actions were frozen as I listened to him talk, the words flowing so easily.

"And we'd have One Direction playing over the speakers at the reception, all our guests dancing. Then, as the night was just beginning to get started, we would walk out into the center of the floor, your hand in mine as our wedding song played. And we'd dance, under the stars, knowing we could spend the rest of our life together."

"Wow." Was all I could say. 

"Yeah." He smiled softly, his chin resting on my neck once again.

My heart had been fluttering like made the whole way through his speech, each detail thought out specifically. 

"You really put a lot of thought into that." I let out a giggle, turning my neck so I was now facing him.

"Yeah, I er, I have a lot of spare time." He laughed, his cheeks flushing a light pink with embarrassment. 

"I think it's cute." I pressed a small kiss to his lips.

"Do you ever think about the future? I mean...our future?" He asked.

"Sometimes." I admitted, my hands covering his around my waist. "I mean, I've never reached the wedding stage as detailed as you have...but I like the idea." 

"Have you spoken to Marcus recently?" He asked. The subject changed so quickly, I almost didn't respond.

"No...I've seen him around the hospital 

"What time's the flight tomorrow?" I asked, pulling myself out of his hold and standing beside the bed, grabbing my phone from the table.

*1 new message*

Liam Dawson:

I really enjoyed seeing you the other day. Can we meet up again soon?

Shit.

Liam wanted to see me again. This would not go down well with Caspar. Wait...I guess he doesn't really need to know. Liam and I are just friends, Caspar doesn't need to know about our past.

What happened, happened, and there's no way of changing it.

My suitcase was now full and finally shut, each article of clothing compacted tightly into the case. I locked my phone, not replying to Liam's message.

"Urm...I think we need to get up at about 3am." Caspar replied, kicking his feet out onto the bed and crossing his arms over his head. 

"Well, I suggest we get some sleep then." I smiled.

I then proceeded to take my shirt straight off over my head, leaving me stood in the middle of my room in a shirt and leggings. Behind me, I heard Caspar suck in a deep breath as I did so. A small smirk tugged at my lips as I knew I was going to enjoy teasing him. Following my shirt was my leggings as I stepped gracefully out of the black material, my teal polka dot panties matching my bra. 

"I bet you think you're being funny don't you." 

I squealed slightly as Caspar's voice was suddenly in my ear.

"Funny? Me? Never." I smiled, pushing his chest backwards with my palms. 

His hands immediately gripped my hips, lifting me up. I steadily hooked my legs around his waist as he walked us to the bed. His now bare chest was warm against mine as we walked, the satisfied smirk never leaving my face.

"You want funny?" He growled. "I'll show you funny."

As my back hit the mattress, his lips began attacking my neck. They soon found my soft spot, his teeth nibbling slightly sending tingles through my body. 

"Steady on." I moaned, turning my head slightly so his lips detached from my skin. "I don't want a hickey for the wedding."

"You're such a tease." He chuckled into my shoulder. 

"But you love me." I smiled, squeezing his butt cheeks.

"Yeah...I do." He pressing a quick kiss to my nose, a small yet sweet gesture.

"Come on." I lightly pushed him off me, his body rolling to the side. "Sleep."

"But I don't want to." He whined, pouting like a four year old. "We haven't checked the comments on our video yet...do you maybe want to..."

"Urm..." My hands shook as I rolled back over to face my blonde South African. "Sure." I smiled softly.

Within seconds, Caspar's laptop was out, illuminating the room with the light. He typed in all his passwords, the mouse clicking as I scooted over to rest next to him. He slung his arm around my shoulder, encasing me as he used both hands to type.

"You ready?" 

"Yeah." I breathed out steadily.

OMG OMG OMG I SHIP YOU TWO SO HARD. OTP.

#SASPAR.

YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

I KNEW IT!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY.

YOU WOULD HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

#SASPAR

I hope you guys will be really happy together! Congratulations!

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I reread a few of the comments. My heart warmed at the kind words. They accepted us. Our viewers were happy and that made me happy. Obviously, there were many mean comments, death threats etc, but those didn't matter to me anymore. I had Caspar and I was happier than I had been in years.

"They like us." He whispered, his voice coming out breathy and relieved.

"Yeah..." I smiled along with him, our eyes connecting as I twisted my head to look up at him.

"I love you." He spoke, his hold tightening.

I didn't reply, I just simply pressed my lips to his, my eyes closing at the contact. His laptop was soon rolled off the bed, his body pressing into mine as he deepened the kiss. Whispering one last 'I love you' before connecting our hands between the sheets, his thumb rubbing up and down on my finger in a comforting, loving way.

"Cause I was born to tell you I love you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Instagram: @thefaultinourstyles