twentyeight

The next twenty four hours were a complete blur filled with private jets, fine foods and plenty of spontaneity. Harry wasn't bluffing when he asked me to go to Europe with him, although I was expecting a bit of time to prepare.

He had other plans. We left the yacht and headed straight to the airport to board Harry's private jet en route to Spain.

Harry briefly explained once we took off that he was thinking of expanding his business to Europe, mainly beginning in London but he hoped Spain would be the next stop after that.

Spain had always been at the top of my travel bucket list, ever since I was seven and my parents hired a nanny who happened to be fluent in Spanish. I remember she'd teach me the language over breakfast or on the walk home from school.

Harry told me of his memories holidaying in Marbella with his family, it was their yearly holiday destination. I loved the way Harry's eyes lit up at any mention of his family, especially his mother and two sisters.

Despite his 'playboy' persona, it was clear he had the utmost respect for women. I salute his mother for managing to raise her boy like that.

Upon arrival to Marbella we checked into an exquisite hotel right on the water. I almost fell over when we entered our room and I saw the view. Our room overlooked a marina filled with expensive yachts.

"So what do you think?" He asked as he walked over to the large windows. "The penthouse suite was booked at such short notice" He explained and I snorted. If this room was this incredible, I can only imagine how exquisite the penthouse would be.

"I have no words" I mumbled in awe as I took it all in. Id barely had enough time to stop and really come to terms with what was happening, but now as I stood here in this beautiful city with an equally beautiful man, I couldn't believe it.

"It's even more breathtaking than I could've imagined." I explained and he chuckled "Wait till we actually leave the hotel, I can't wait to show you the best of the best" his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer into his side.

"Thank you Harry, thank you so much" I expressed my gratitude to him, reaching up to press a kiss to his cheek. "You've opened up a whole new world to me" I added and his eyes looked down to meet mine.

"This is only the beginning Princess" His lips pressed to mine and his cologne filled my senses. I'd be lying if I said his manly scent wasn't enough to turn me on.

I walked back away from the window, plopping myself down on the oversized king bed "Did you hear back from my father?" I asked, pulling my own phone out to check for any messages.

"He wasn't happy, but he seemed to buy into the story about you wanting to see the behind the scene of what goes into a business. I told him you've been confiding in me with potential business ventures for your future" He explained.

I couldn't help but feel bad; my father had so much trust in Harry. Yet Harry and I were getting together behind his back. "I can tell you feel guilty baby, I do too." He comforted me, I bit my lip hating the fact I was so readable.

"It is what it is Elsie Rose" He walked over to the desk and reached into his bag before turning back towards me with a little bag in his hand.

"I got you a little something" He extended the gift towards me and I took it from him hesitantly, unexplained gifts made me nervous. I felt like I owed something back when I was given gifts on occasions that weren't my birthday or Christmas.

Harry chuckled as he watched me nervously look over the bag. "I know what you're thinking baby, but you best get used to it because I want to spoil my princess with the best."

I reached into the bag, pulling out a small box. Slowly I opened it to reveal a stunning set of earrings. They were a simple diamond earring, yet they still managed to be so beautiful. "Harry" I breathed, bringing the box up to my face to inspect them closer.

"I absolutely love them" I spoke graciously, making eye contact with him. A shy smile graced his lips.

"A beautiful girl needs a beautiful pair of earrings"

--

ugh wattpad made this story mature...

-Kx