five

The rest of the evening seemed to move in slow motion. I couldn't quite compose myself after the incident with Mr. Styles outside the restroom. Once we both were sat back at the table his gaze barely met mine.

He was so cool, calm and collected as if nothing had happened. When really, less than fifteen minutes ago he had his tongue down my throat.

I sat at there fiddling with the napkin that sat in my lap, thankful the attention wasn't on me for once. I felt as though if anyone spoke to me, it would be written all over my face.

The sound of my mother's ringtone caught my attention as she excused herself from the table to answer it. My father and Mr. Styles were so deep in conversation they didn't even notice her departure.

I watched her as she stood on the other side of the room, a crease formed between her eyes from frustration and that was the only sign I needed to know exactly who was on the other end of the phone.

"I'm sorry Harry, but we've got to get going." She apologised as she returned to the table. "That was Leighton, she seems to have gotten herself into some, uh... trouble again." I could tell she was embarrassed as rubbed her temples.

Leighton was my older sister. Rebellious and polar opposite to me. She had a knack for getting herself into shitty situations and it was always my parent's job to come to her rescue. The amount of sleepless nights she had caused between them had prematurely aged them.

My father looked over at me almost as if I was the burden in this situation "I'll have a car come and take you home, will that be okay Elsie?" I shrugged in response; it was going to have to be okay. It wouldn't be the first time I was left to fend for myself while they rushed off to Leighton.

For as long as I could remember I've always resented Leighton deep down. She was always the centre of attention growing up. She would come home with a new piercing or her hair dyed pink almost weekly, sending my mother into a fit.

She refused to play by my parent's rules and I hated that all of my parent's time and effort was devoted to her.

"I can take her, it's on my way" Harry spoke up and I instantly felt the same nerves I'd felt with him earlier. Part of me was scared to be alone with him in the backseat of a car, unsure not only what he'd do, but how far I'd let him get.

"Thank you so much Styles, I owe you one!" Father graciously spoke as she shook his friends hand before exiting the restaurant with my mother, leaving me alone with the man currently occupying my thoughts.

"Grab your coat princess; I'll have Michael bring the car around." He made his way towards the front of the restaurant and I followed behind like a lost puppy. Once we stepped out into the cool New York night Mr. Styles waved to a man stood in front of a black Audi, clad in a black suit.

"Michael, we will be dropping Miss. Carter home on our way." He informed the bald man before sliding into the car. I smiled politely at him as he held the door open for me, taking my seat next to a delicious smelling Mr. Styles.

We sat in silence as we set off through the busy Manhattan streets; I glanced out the window at the streets that had become all too familiar over my seventeen years of life.

"That dress looks absolutely breath taking on you, Elsie Rose." He spoke lowly as he shifted a little closer to me. "T-thank you." I stuttered unintentionally and he responded with a smirk.

He ran a hand through his messy hair before turning in his seat to face me. I jumped slightly when his warm hand met my exposed thigh earning a low chuckle from him.

"Do I make you nervous Princess?" his eyes were fixed on me as his long fingers grazed the inside of my thigh. "N-no, not at all." I lied, knowing he could see straight through me.

"Your body is telling me otherwise" I tensed my legs shut as his hand slowly moved closer to my centre. "I want you to tell me the truth; I don't appreciate being lied to. Do you understand?" I nodded chewing the inside of my lip.

His grip on my thigh tightened as a sinister smirk graced his lips. "Do I make you nervous?"

I swallowed hard as I nodded. "Yes, Mr. Styles." I was sure I heard a groan escape his lips at my answer.

He didn't respond, instead he took my cheek in his hand forcing me to face him. His eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips hungrily before his lips crashed down onto mine.

His hand remained on my leg as his lips eagerly fought against mine, as his hand finally met the top of my thigh as his finger grazed over my covered core I couldn't hold back a moan. I felt him smile into the kiss as his tongue had entrance into my mouth.

He groaned into my mouth as he dominated me, a fistful of my hair in my hand.

"Mr. Styles, we have arrived at Miss. Carters residence." Michael's voice brought us both back to reality. He pushed himself off me moving back into his seat avoiding all eye contact. "It was nice to see you, Elsie Rose."

I gathered my belongings and quickly exited out the door held open by Michael. I looked back at Mr. Styles one last time; his attention was already focused on his iPhone. I sighed and thanked Michael before making my way up the steps to my front door.

Once safely inside my home I slid down the front door to the floor, holding my lips with my hand. I was confused.

How had I let that happen, twice? He is a married man; I had let a married man come on to me. I let my head fall into my hands, embarrassed.

Yet deep down I knew that wasn't what I was really confused about.

Despite his age and the fact he had a beautiful wife to go home to, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed how his lips felt against mine.

For the first time in my life I felt alive.

--

Sorry this chapter is kind of shitty but it is late and I wanted to make an update.

I low key find it so hard to write smut, but fanfics are crappy when they don't have smut so I'm committing to it. So I'm warning you the smutty bits are probably going to come across like they are written by a 14 year old virgin....

Also, would you guys like this story with some chapters written in Harry's point of view? Or would it be better all in Elsie's POV?

-K x