nine

I took a seat on the ledge of the building, looking down on the bustling streets of New York City. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves as I anticipated the door I'd just come through to open.

My white high heels kicked a few loose pebbles on the ground as I gathered my thoughts. It was a stupid idea to come up here; I grabbed my clutch and began to make my way over to the door when it swung open.

"H-hi Mr. Styles" I murmured nervously. "Elsie Rose." He rests his hand on the small of my back and guided me over to the ledge I'd previously rested on. I swear my heart rate picked up at his touch. 

"I wanted to have a talk to you." He informed me, patting the spot on the cold concrete next to him. I sat down keeping a little distance between him and I.

"How are you enjoying your night?" I looked down at my hands as I felt his eyes burning into me. "It's o-okay." I answered, not really sure what else I could say. "What's all of this for?"

"My business partner and I throw this Gala every year to raise money for charity." He explained "People in this city love any reason to get dressed up; we always end up raising a heap of money as well. It's a win win really." I just nodded, chewing the inside of my lip. Yet another nervous habit I had acquired.

"I knew that dress would be perfect for you" he bit his lip scanning over my body. "You look absolutely incredible Princess." I felt my cheeks redden at his pet name. It wasn't the first time it had come out of his mouth and I was sure it wouldn't be the last.

I thanked him, avoiding his eye contact. I was fully clothed yet felt so exposed sitting here alone with him. "Your assistant has great taste."

"Oh darling, I went and picked this dress out myself" He mused as his hands ran over the soft material that covered my hip. I couldn't help but be taken by surprise that he had gone out of his way to pick this dress for me.

"You did?" I heard him chuckle lightly. "Only the best for you, baby girl."

I was yet to make eye contact with him, but as he slid closer to me I found it even harder to keep my eyes off him. "I-I should probably get back inside, my parents are probably wondering where I am..." my voice trails off.

"They are occupied" he replied simply as he took my hand in his large one. "What about your w-wife? Won't she be looking for you" I stuttered. "I doubt she has even noticed my absence."

His hands left mine; it was only a moment before his hand reconnected with me on my thigh. My mind instantly rushed back to the night a few weeks earlier in the back seat of his town car.

I clamped my legs shut trying to think about something else. Anything else.

"You're thinking about that night aren't you?" His voice was low with a hint of lust. I bit my lip and finally turned to face him, our eyes finally met and his were dark with desire.

"You're so beautiful, god." His lips met my neck just below my ear and I involuntarily threw my head back in pleasure. His grip on my thigh grew tighter as I squeezed my legs together more. "Don't" he groaned against my neck.

I released them and his hand instantly began to wander up my exposed leg.

I felt him suck lightly on my neck; it took everything I had in me to hold back a moan. I gripped his hand on my thigh as he got dangerously close to my private area.

His lips left me and his dark eyes met mine once again. "I want to kiss you" the words left my lips before I had the chance to protest, my hand covered my mouth embarrassed as I felt my cheeks warm.

"You have no idea just what I want to do to you, Elsie Rose." I was on the verge of moaning at how sexy he sounded. I bit my bottom lip, holding it in. "Don't do that" he growled. I looked at him innocently.

"This is what you do to me every time you bite those beautiful lips." He snatched my hand placing it on his crotch, his hard length prominent through his trousers. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and he let out a moan.

"You're so innocent." And within seconds his lips came crashing down to mine. He fought for dominance hungrily as his hand grazed over my panties.

"Harry, are you up here?" A female voice called.

--

OOOOOOO they are into it. I mean how could you resist Harry in a suit though???

I don't want to rush things but damn we need some Harry & Elsie action asap.

- K x