twentyseven

The lights from the city lit up the water as the yacht swayed to and fro. I was laying with my back against Harry's chest, his hand grazing over my thigh.

After our little chat we had sat down to a candle lit dinner courtesy of Harry's many staff. It was completely cliché, but I was a self confessed romantic and expected to never be on the receiving end of any type of cliché.

We took the time to get to know each other. Harry told me about how he has moved to the US as a teenager to go to boarding school, which resulted in him never leaving. He shared his fond memories of his siblings growing up and his hopes for the future.

He was showing that despite the fact he was a middle aged man, he too was vulnerable and scared. Outside of the situation it was hard to imagine a man of his age and power feeling the same feelings I found myself feeling.

Yet within a matter of hours it was clear he felt the same.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" He hummed as he held me tighter "Only a couple of hundred times" I laughed. I don't think I'd ever get sick of hearing him compliment me.

I spun around to face him; a shiver ran up my spine from the sudden lack of body heat. "I want tonight to be the night" I whispered looking into his eyes. He looked confused for a moment before coming to the realisation.

"I need to hear you say it baby" I felt my cheeks go pink at his request as I shied away "There is no need to be embarrassed, Elsie Rose." He lifted my head up "I just want to be sure I have your consent"

I bit my lip nervously "I'm ready Harry, I want to have sex" I spoke, questioning what I was saying as I said it. I wanted to have sex with him; I wanted to be on that level with him.

Up until this point I'd never felt such a desire to be intimate with someone, but I wanted to take the next step and I wanted it to be with him.

He leaned now, pressing his lips against mine quickly before pulling back "I've been thinking about this moment since the day I met you Princess" My stomach flipped at his words.

He wrapped his hands under my bum, standing up and taking me with him. He made his way to the door of the yacht; I assumed it would lead to below the deck. I nuzzled my head into his neck, leaving a trail of kisses from his ear to collarbone.

Moments later my back collided with a soft mattress and Harry was hovering over me. "If it hurts or you want me to stop at any point, tell me. Okay baby?" He said sternly. "Okay" I nodded.

"Okay who?" I looked up at him confused for a moment, his eyes were dark with lust "Okay Daddy" I replied, fluttering my eyelashes innocently.

His lips crashed down to mine hungrily and I responded instantly, feeling like I had been waiting far too long for this moment. He fought for dominance eagerly and I fought back, feeling confident.

His hand moved up to my chest, pushing my satin dress to the side of expose my breast. The fact the dress was low cut only worked to his advantage.

I felt his hand cup my boob, his thumb grazing over my nipple causing me to let out an involuntary moan. Granting him the access to my mouth he had been fighting for.

I bucked my hips up, making contact with his growing bulge earning a moan from him. My hands wandered down, unbuttoning his trousers. He pulled back from the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his tanned and tattooed torso.

That in itself was almost enough to induce an orgasm. For a man of his age he was in impeccable shape, it was clear he was frequent at a gym. "Fuck" I mumbled, running my hand down his abs as he chuckled lightly.

"All yours, Princess" He whispered before bending down and leaving a trail of kisses down my now exposed chest. "Let's get you out of this" he spoke between kisses, I simply nodded and got up onto my feet.

I slid the thin straps of the dress down my shoulders, fully exposing my boobs before unzipping the zip and pulling it down the rest of my body.

Harry watched me intently, his lip bit between his teeth. The dress fell to the floor, puddling around my feet leaving me stood in front of Harry in nothing but a white lace thong.

"I am hands down the luckiest man alive" He growled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to straddle his lap. His erection now more prominent than ever.

His warm hands clenched my backside, guiding me as I grinded against his trousers, soft moans left his lips sporadically.

"Lay on your back baby" He moaned against my lips as he lay me down. He found his place between my thighs and within minutes he had slid my panties down and thrown them to the side. He trailed kisses up my thighs, gradually getting closer to the spot I wanted him most.

His tongue flicked over my cl*t sending a shiver of pleasure up my spine. Slowly his long fingers made their way to my centre as his tongue continued to work its magic, I could barely hold myself together.

"D-daddy I'm g-goin..." I moaned as I felt the build up beginning "Hold it" He growled, pulling back. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them down before taking his underwear with them.

His hard d*ck sprung to life and I bit my lip, wondering just how that was supposed to fit. Harry must have seen my hesitation "I'll go slow baby, if it hurts too much we can stop" He reassured me and I nodded.

He leaned over me, holding himself up with one hand as he held his c*ck in the other. I looked up at him nervously as he teased his tip over my centre before lining himself up.

I held my breath as he slowly began to push in, my body stretching around him. "Breathe baby, you have to breathe" he coached as he filled me. He stopped for a moment, looking to me for permission. I simply nodded, impatiently waiting for the pleasure to begin.

Slowly he began to move, gently going in and out. Although he respected me I could tell he was itching to pick up his speed.

The more he went, the more comfortable I began to felt. The discomfort was soon replaced with a new sensation, pleasure. "Faster Daddy" I moaned as he thrust into me. His speed picked up and his head threw back in pleasure at the sensation.

"You feel so f*cking good around my c*ck" He groaned, his pace grew with every thrust. I moaned as he leant down, kissing my sweet spot below my ear.

"I'm going to cum baby" He moaned against my skin with one last thrust before he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty.

He kneeled between my thighs, stroking his throbbing d*ck as he reached his high. His head threw back in ecstasy as his load shot over my stomach. Just watching him lose himself edged me closer to my high.

He breathed heavy as he tried to compose himself, a thin layer of sweat glistened over his chest leaving him looking like some sort of Greek god.

"Come to Europe with me" He blurted and my ears shot up "What?"

--

CONSENT IS IMPORTANT OKAY but here is the juicy juicy you've all been waiting for :P

You all should follow me on twitter and keep up with me there, @dtfdirection

Also, this chapter would've been easier to write if my new kitty didn't insist on sitting on the keyboard...

-Kx