sixteen

Within no more than ten minutes Harry had arrived to pick me up in his black Audi Q5. Initially I hadn't even recognised it was him, I'd only ever seen him being driven around in town cars. I wasn't even sure he could drive.

So it came as a surprise when he pulled up in the driver's seat.

I rushed to the passenger door and climbed in as if I was being chased. My heart was almost beating out of my chest, my mind reeling from what had just happened. Getting into his car and being welcomed with his worried green eyes filled me with relief.

"Elsie, what happened baby?" He asked turning in his seat to face me, his voice was thick with concern. I opened my mouth to begin to explain to him but before I could get a word out the tears started flowing.

I could barely contain myself, my tears flowing long and hard as I sobbed. I didn't care that I was losing it in front of a tired Harry. I felt violated and scared.

He leaned over the centre console and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me tightly. His hands rubbed my back, soothing me lightly. "It's okay, you're safe now." He reminded me though he had no idea what I was running from.

We sat like that for what felt like at least five minutes before he pulled back, taking my tear stained face in his hands, wiping away my last tears with his thumbs. "Let's get you home" He whispered and I nodded before he put the car into drive and drove off.

The drive was silent. I watched Harry as he drove, his hands gripping the steering wheel hard as he drove, looking like he was deep in thought. "Uh, you missed the turn" I spoke up when I realised he was going the wrong way.

"I'm taking you to my house. I don't want you waking your parents." He explained. I looked at the clock on the dash realising it was 1am. "I'll send them a text to let them know what's going on" He added and I just bit my lip as my eyes grew more and more tired.

The next thing I remember was two strong arms wrapping around my body, waking me from my light sleep "You're okay, go back to sleep princess, I've got you" His beautiful voice whispered and I closed my eyes once again.

I snuggled into his chest as he made his way through his home moments later my body made contact with a cosy bed. I felt him as he removed my prom dress before helping my body under the covers.

I was almost asleep when I felt his soft lips placing a kiss on my forehead "It hurt me to see you crying. Beautiful girls like you shouldn't be upset." He spoke assuming I was asleep.

"I'll never make you cry baby"

--

Oh wow, look a story where Harry doesn't drive a Range Rover or Audi R8...

I recently have re-uploaded the first ever One Direction I wrote back in 2011 when I was fifteen, so if you're looking for something to read you can find it on my profile, its called 'Ruby'.

-K x