nineteen

Griffin sat there in shock, unsure if he had just heard me correctly. I chewed the inside of my lip nervously as I awaited any kind of response. "You what?" He finally spoke.

"You heard me" I responded, feeling oddly confident in my request. He took a moment to let it all sink in before he said anything else.

"You want me to teach you how to give a blow job, am I hearing you correctly?" I nodded.

When Griffin and I were thirteen, we had made a pact to be each other's first if we were still virgins after graduation. Griff being the attractive guy he is managed to last three years before he lost his virginity.

I didn't feel awkward about my request; it was nothing but a lesson. I didn't like Griffin in that way nor did he like me.

I wanted to return the favour to Harry, but I wanted to know what I was doing first. What to expect.

"Uh, isn't that a little awkward?" He said shifting in his seat. I shrugged my shoulders "No? It's not like I haven't seen it before, how many times have I walked in on you jacking off?" I watched his cheeks go red at the memories.

"It'll just be a onetime thing" I assured him to help him make the decision. I could tell he was weighing up the pros and cons in his head. "Okay... purely educational" He finally decided.

I climbed off the side of his bed and watched him as he slid over to the edge, dropping his legs over the side in front of me. His hands moved to the button of his jeans, undoing it and pulling down the zip before removing his pants nervously.

"You've never done anything, right?" He asked and I shook my head. I'd barely even seen a penis in real life, let alone touched one.

He reached down, taking my hand in his and bringing it up to his Calvin clad crotch. "This is probably a good way to start" Griff informed me, guiding my hand as it rubbed him through his underwear.

I could feel his erection beginning to grow the more my hand ran over him. I gulped reaching for the waist band of his underwear and pulling them down to let his hardening dick spring free.

It wasn't till now, as I sat here at eye level with his member that I began to feel nervous and somewhat out of my depth. Griffin must have noticed the look in my eyes because he spoke up almost instantly.

"You can stop if you want." His voice was quiet as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and bit my lip, "No, I want to do this"

I looked back up at his d*ck and wasted no time wrapping my hand around it. While I might be a complete noob when it comes to any sexual activity, I had watched my fair share of porn so I had a fair enough idea of what went where.

He sucked in a breath as my hand moved slowly up and down "You can hold it tighter" He instructed and I tightened my grip around him as well as picking up my speed a little.

I leaned forward, not wanting to give myself the time to back out. "Like this?" I asked and ran my tongue from the base of the shaft to the tip swirling it around the top "y-yes" He stuttered.

I ran my tongue over the tip a few more times, paying extra attention to the underside remembering all those times Martha had told me how sensitive that part of a guys penis was.

"Someone's been listening to Martha" He chuckled deeply.

I took a deep breath before wrapping my mouth around his d*ck, going lower and lower trying to take in as much as I could. Griffin let out a moan letting me know I was on the right track.

My mouth moved up and down gradually picking up speed as I went. I made sure to use my tongue around his head every time I reached to top earning a grunt from Griff.

"Use your hand on the rest of it" He instructed. My gag reflex made it near impossible to fit his whole length in my mouth so I used my hand to cover what was left.

I covered my teeth with my lips as I sucked up his dick, the suction causing a popping sound as he fell out of my mouth. "F*ck, I don't think I can last much longer" He groaned and I took that as my queue to work harder.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my phone light up on the bed, Harry's name on the screen. I reached out hitting the decline button and flipping it over, determined to bring Griffin to his end.

My free hand wandered down to his balls, massaging them in my hands as my mouth worked his d*ck.

"Elsie, f*ck" He threw his head back in pleasure "I'm going to cum" He pulled his throbbing member from my mouth, leaning back on his bed as he shot his load over his bare stomach. A look of complete pleasure washed over his face as he moaned.

We sat silently as he composed himself, catching his breath.

"That man is one lucky guy" Griffin announced and I felt my cheeks turn to a dark shade of red.

--

Just a little bit of something different... don't hate me.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

- K x