fourteen

My back slammed against the back of the door as he eagerly pushed us inside his house his lips reconnecting with mine within seconds. He guided us through the darkness of his home will I was on my back on his sofa, his lips never leaving mine.

His knee grazed against mine, guiding my legs open so he could place his body between mine. I let out of moan as he crotch met with mine, earning a smirk from him as he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Our tongues fought but I eventually ended up giving in and granting him the dominance he desired. His hand managed to find its way up my top to my bra once again.

He massaged my b*ob lightly, occasionally his thumb dipped below the fabric sending a rush of pleasure through me.

"You're so goddamned beautiful" he groaned as he pulled back for a moment, before attacking my neck with his lips.

The room was dark; the moonlight that shone through the window barely illuminated his clothed body. I let out a whimper as his lips sucked on the spot below my collarbone, it hadn't taken him long to find my sweet spot.

"A-are you sure Sasha isn't going to walk through that door at any moment?" I asked nervously, I could tell where this was going to lead and an appearance by his wife wasn't something either of us wanted.

"She is on a tropical island, probably flirting with the waiter at a restaurant right now. I don't anticipate her making and entrance" His hand slipped down to the waist band of my jeans. His fingers began to fiddle with the button.

I felt my body stiffen; no one had ever come close to touching me in that region so as Harry's hands gradually got closer I began to fill with nerves. "I'm a virgin" I blurted, my eyes going wide realising I had just said that out loud.

"Oh princess, I'm not going to have s*x with you" his tone made me want to shrivel into nothing. "Not tonight. You're not ready." Great, now I could add dying of embarrassment to the list of things I wanted to do right this second.

His hand roamed back to my top of my now undone jeans as he looked up to me for permission "I want to make you feel good, can I?" He asked, his eyes were filled with lust and his face with desire. I had never seen him looking as sexy as he did right now.

I simply nodded, part of me wanted to experience something Martha had told me too much about while the other part of me just wanted to feel closer to Harry.

His large hands gripped the top of my jeans as well as my underwear, motioning for me to lift up my bottom so he could slide them off.

Once my pants were halfway down my thighs my hands instantly moved to cover my private area, feeling too exposed for my liking. Although the room was almost pitch black and I knew Harry couldn't make out the details of my v*gina I still felt uncomfortable?

The least anyone had ever seen me in was a bikini and even then I usually found myself wearing a one piece as it was more modest.

"Please don't hide yourself from me, baby girl" Harry whispered, noticing my hands covering myself. He took my hands in his and moved them up to my stomach "If you're uncomfortable or don't like it or just want me to stop, please tell me"

I nodded in response before he spoke again, "I need to hear you say it" he explained. "Okay, I will tell you to stop if I need you too."

His lips began to leave a trail of kisses up the inside of my thigh as his thumb grazed over my nub. A jolt ran through my body at the new sensation. Sure I'd got myself off a few times before, but someone else touching me was an entirely different feeling.

As his kisses grew nearer and nearer to my center I held my breath, anticipating what was next to come. His plump lips pressed a soft kiss on my cl*t before he lifted his head to meet contact with my eyes, his bottom lip between his lips.

His fingers began to rub against my cl*t and I threw my head back in pleasure, a soft moan leaving my lips at the new sensation. "Deep breath" his English accent spoke and before I had a chance to register what he had said I felt one of his fingers push inside me.

His finger pumped slowly, allowing me to grow used to the feeling before he inserted a second finger. I winced in pain as my body stretched around his fingers but soon enough pleasure overcame the pain.

I took my lip between my teeth holding in a moan as his long fingers pumped in and out. His pace quickened and he took his other hand to my boob, his thumb rubbing my n*pple.

"H-Harry fuck" I moaned, feeling my cheeks turn a dark shade of red at my lack of control over my mouth. He chuckled at my use of language "Let it go, Princess"

Within seconds a familiar feeling rose in the pit of my stomach, my legs tightening as an org*sm washed over me. I rode it out, panting as my legs continued to shake long after the sensation had left me.

"Am I the first person to make you c*m like that?" He asked as he sat up on the couch, I nodded still trying to compose myself. "Wow" I mumbled, finally coming down from my high.

"I can't wait to open a whole new world to you, Elsie Rose."

--

Just a smutty little filler chapter for you all :) Sorry I suck at writing smut but it's gotta be done...

I can't believe Liam is a dad, our babies are having babies!

- K x