six

"Which dress should I go with? Help me Elsie, I'm so torn." Martha pleaded with me as she divided her attention between the two beautiful gowns hung in front of her. Prom was next week and as per usual we had left the most important task till last minute.

"I mean I love the black one, but the silver one is much more you..." I shrugged. "What do you mean it's much more me?" I threw my hands up in defence at her tone. Martha really didn't tend to hold well under stress, and choosing the perfect dress last minute had her under pressure.

"You've always got to be extra M, do you really want to wear the black dress and have anyone upstage you? The black dress is beautiful but safe." I explained.

I knew my best friend would want to be the centre of attention and a figure hugging silver dress with more sparkle than you could imagine was perfect.

The dress would definitely get people talking, either admiring it or wondering if she had run away from her wedding. Either way, the dress suited her to a tee. "You're right"

"Aren't I always?" I mumbled looking down at my phone and scrolling through my Instagram feed. "Which dress did you decide on, E?" She questioned as she handed her chosen dress to the shop attendant.

"The backless blush A-line with the low plunge at the front." She instantly knew the dress I was talking about. I had only tried on a few dresses before I found the one I loved.

It was slightly out of my comfort zone with the amount of skin it exposed, but the colour was to die for and my new found confidence from my run in with Mr. Styles had me feeling like I wanted to step outside my comfort zone.

"That dress was to die for, absolutely perfect for you babes" I couldn't help myself feeling a little offended at her complement, when an hour earlier she had complained at how boring the dress I liked was. "Thanks..."

Once we had paid and sorted out alterations for our dresses Martha suggested we go grab a light lunch at a restaurant she had seen a Kardashian eating at on Instagram the other day.

I was too tired to put up an argument and insist that I wasn't interested in the latest Kartrashian fad so instead I followed along barely nodding in agreement as she rambled on about some guy called Scott cheating on Kourtney.

Martha's celebrity gossip continued all throughout lunch as I grazed at my Mediterranean quinoa salad.

I didn't even have a chance to stop myself before my thoughts effortlessly wandered back to the older Brit. The way his strong fingers ran through my hair, the way he forcefully kissed me.

I had to clamp my legs together as visions of last night in the back seat of the car resurfaced in my memory; the mere thought of his hand so close to my private area had me on edge.

"Oh my, look at Mr. Tall, dark and handsome over there." Martha's high pitched squeal brought me back to reality. I watched her as she sat there mentally drinking up what I assumed to be a business man.

The restaurant was only filled with business men or young trendy kids. And I knew anyone described as young wasn't Martha's cup of tea.

I turned in my seat searching for the man M was practically drooling over, it was only a minute before my eyes laid on a man sat at the bar with his back leant against it as his eyes scanned over the restaurant and I knew that was the man she was talking about.

"I need one of him for myself." Martha spoke from behind me basically moaning over him. He sat with a glass in his hand, raising it to his lips as he observed the bustling venue.

His light grey suit clad his body, tight enough to show ever muscle in his arm. It wasn't long before his eyes landed on the table occupied by M and I. I looked away nervously bringing my attention back to Martha.

"God, he is coming over here." She whispered tight lipped as she sat up straight in her seat, subtly pulling down her laced up top to expose more cleavage. A pang of jealous shot through me.

"Elsie Rose, I didn't expect to see you here." He reached my side and rests his hand on the back of my chair, looking down at me.

"Hello Mr. Styles"

 --

Raise your hand if you love the Kardashians...

- K x