twentyfour

Harry's point of view.

"Styles" An upbeat voice called down the corridor behind me. I rolled my eyes to myself, wondering just how anyone could be so uppity at 8:30am. I hit end on my call to message bank and turned to face the bubbly blonde.

"Yes Niall?" I responded trying to match his energy, despite how I was really feeling this morning. My head was throbbing from a few too many whiskeys last night followed by an hour long bitch courtesy out my wife.

He handed me a folder filled with a stack of papers, "Johnston is on board" I took the folder from his hand as he patted me on the shoulder "What a great start to the week" He chirped.

Niall was on the verge of making partner at Styles and Koch Holdings; it was obvious he would stop at nothing till he made it. I remembered years ago when Niall first got here, fresh off the plane from Ireland and ready to make a mark in NYC.

I had always made a point to keep my business and personal life separate. I made a promise to my wife that when I left the office for a day I'd leave my work there. And for the most part I stood by that.

But from the day Niall began working for me we hit it off. I hadn't had a friend like him since my college days, being mates was easy and careless.

I heard the talk around my office, often I'd overhear various employees gossiping about Niall. About how the only reason he was about to make partner was because he was my best mate.

However I prided myself strongly on my values and the way I dealt with my business, and while the bunch of imbeciles I had employed to work for me couldn't see it. I'd never make someone partner based on my relationship with them.

The only way to get your name on the wall was the work your ass off.

"What would I do without you Horan?" I chuckled as we walked into my office. The floor to ceiling windows that overlooked central park from the 85th floor left nothing to be desired. "Well, you'd probably have gone bankrupt by now"

Niall had made no attempt to cover up his thoughts on how off my game I had been recently. As opposed to bringing my work home, I had been bringing my personal life to the office with me.

That damn dark haired, brown eyed beauty.

Work seemed to be the only place I could catch a moment to myself without Sasha breathing down my neck, questioning my every move. I was unsure if it was the paranoia overcoming me, or the fact my wife was just catching on but she had begun questioning my every move.

"How is the queen B? You seem tense?" Niall questioned as he leaned back in the seat that sat opposite my desk. I shrugged my shoulders, in all honesty I barely knew how she was, I can't even remember the last time I asked.

"F*cked if I know man, all she has done is interrogate me lately" I explained and Niall just nodded. I had briefly discussed a certain Elsie Rose Carter with him; in true 'bro' fashion he got an absolute kick out of my young adventure.

"How's the girl?" He moved on, I knew that was the question he had been waiting to ask all along. It annoyed me to hear him referring to her as the girl. Like she was nothing more than an oblivious school girl.

She was so much more. She was intelligent and ambitious, she knows what she wants and she will get it. And my god is she beautiful. Just the mere thought of her almost sent me into a frenzy.

"Not talking to me" I huffed "Aside from a little angry drunk message on my voicemail" He laughed.

"You've got your hands full" He raised his eyebrows and clapped his hands as he rose from his seat "You make me glad I'm divorced some days" He joked as he headed towards the door, I just shook my head at him. I knew I'd bitten off more than I could chew.

I couldn't help myself though. She intrigued me, I had to know her, I had to feel her, I just had to have her.

I pulled my phone out of my suit pocket and entered my voicemail once again, listening to her drunken voice whine through the speaker.

"You're my daddy you prick"

I could almost feel my c*ck beginning to throb as the words rolled off her tongue.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and scrolled through till I reached her number, hitting call. It rang a couple of times before heading to message bank and I couldn't help but chuckle, it was obvious she was avoiding me.

The challenge of getting her back excited me.

"Hi Elsie Rose Carter, Harry Styles here." I started, a grin spread across my lips. "I'm sorry princess; I know it was a dick move. But Daddy has to work."

I pulled my chair closer to my desk in attempt to cover up my growing erection if someone walked through the door.

"I'll have a car pick you up tonight at seven, I'm going to make it up to you" I spoke, hoping she would accept my attempt.

"And you're right, I am your daddy princess"

--

It's not going to be a frequent thing, but a few chapters from Harry's pov will be making an appearance.

Also sorry i've been so slack on uploads but i've started yet another new job so thinks are hectic.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

-Kx