Shipping Hypocrisy ver. 2

This is gonna be really short, just because I honestly don't feel like writing anything here anymore, since there's nothing to write about (unless you guys request or anything) and I have no time anyway. Since all of these rants are caused by people pissing me off, I might as well write something about the last thing that did.

While the last version of this rant is how irritating and hypocritical it is of a certain person to diss out and insult a pairing featuring a pairing with an abusive/OOC relationship but loves a ship that is just as abusive/OOC like a complete idiot, I'm gonna talk about a different kind. This is the "overbragging/preachy" kind of person.

So its normal for people to write their own opinion on the general overly-rude community that is Pairings, most forms of these are people complaining about their discomfort over the idiocy of shipping wars and arguments caused by two individuals who sees characters in their own seperate ways.

This is a very harmless topic honestly, because most of the time they are right: That fighting over which pairings is most "canon" or "real" is stupid because none of them will ever be. That can be especially said in the Sonic Fandom, who has one of the biggest ship war problems since its creation.

I mean I ship something too, but I like arguing why its stupid rather than why its plausible (though I do both). 

This topic is stupid coming from me, someone who likes to piss people off and get herself/himself blocked for calling out a certain pair for their flaws and unrealistic-ness, but my problem was only built by a certain type/specific rant that I once read while visiting here.

Most comments on the overall idea of Fandom Shipping is always usually on the people within it or the people who made this a problem in the first place. There is absolutely no problem with complaining why wars are stupid and unnecessary and compare your own experience with others, but I will sit here and accept it when people call out other fans for "harassing fellow fans" but proceed to do so in the same paragraph.

To put it like this, when a person overpraises themselves for being a "passive" fan who either respects there ships or literally doesn't care about anything other than what they like and call out other people for being defensive over their ship and insult anything they don't like, but then literally bad-mouth and insult them for doing so in the same page.

Example: "I don't harrass/insult people for liking what they want (a few sentences later...) but they are fucking idiotic bitches who thinks -blank- is better, like I don't give a flying fuck if you like that pairing but atleast mine is technically canon because they interact more than yours"

I understand what you're thinking, why the heck am I writing a completely short rant over such a harmless idea? Well because I find it rather insulting and (did you read the title?) hyprocritical it is to call out a person for something you like to do yourself, because it's pretty darn stupid.

(Starting here I'm gonna start using a lot of "you" just so you guys know, because this rant was written based on one that pissed me off so this part is basically a comment, since the person blocked me lmao) 

You shouldn't try to act like a completely edgy badass by calling out people on their bad behavior while trying to "prove" your ship is better by comparison as if you dropped the mic on them makes you look like a kid. First off, don't bad mouth people while doing so, because you are making yourself look as bad as the people you call kids for doing so. Second, bringing up points and your own reasons why your pairing is better completely negates your statement that you do not care about any other ship because you are trying too hard to defend yourself even though you say that it's canonicity isn't important.

Honestly, generalizing a ship's certain fandom as idiots for like what they like makes you just as bad as them and you aren't doing yourself a favor. You say you do not care about any reasoning or whatever and that we should just let you ship what you like, but at the same time you are gonna insult us for liking a ship that you think isn't credible? WOW

I mean I'm like that all the time (complains about credibility part) but at least I don't insult people, I just expect an equal footing in regards to expressive freedom of why I think its bad or not. At least I know I'm an asshole.

As a quick ending note, I'm so pissed off regarding ships I'm gonna insult some of them:

-Sonadow aint canon; its too OOC to even take it seriously and it ruins both characters
-SonAmy aint canon; SEGA has common sense you know? (they wont touch their mascot, but they do love to tease it in all its forms so yeah)
-SonTails aint canon; No, they have a very strong friendship and bond plus Tails is like 8.
-Silvaze aint canon; Duh the universe says no
-Mephilver isnt even worth mentioning

And well I'd rather spare the others since these are the ones mentioned in the thing I'm trying to reply to anyway. Yeah well that part of the rant is rather pointless but giving the person gave his/her reason why his alpha-ship is "canon" but gave such an half-assed stupid reason that didn't even count anyway but gave it like it's actually worth pointing out. The point of the one above is to basically say "shut up, its not".

Okay well I wrote after a while, great? to those who noticed and even those who didn't, already changed the cover from the -ver. Mania Pre-order trailer- back to the -ver.Mania- because this one stand out more (and because I'm pretty sure none of you even cared about the trailer anyway so why even bother, right?)

This is seriously the same rant as before, just with a different situation, sorry for the misleading title

I wont put any motivational image of the day, because I'm writing this as fast as I can and I'm sorry because this is really short.

PS. It's really stupid of you (the person in question, not the readers) to call out Taiream for being ridiculous by the fact that Cream is 6 (and the idiot forgot to realize that Tails is 8/10) yet praise SonTails, forgetting that Sonic is 15. I didn't point this out and use age as an argument, because while its a plausible argument, you (the person in question, not the readers) brought up Cream's age as if it proved anything but act ignorant about Tails and Sonic's age. You dummy. Don't tell me that they barely have any interactions because despite you keep claiming that you "play Sonic games" you sure talk like you don't because I don't play them yet I know more than you.

(^^^ this one is just a quick nitpick, don't mind that I'm just letting it out off my chest)