Positive Outlook on Archie Sonic

(Note: This chapter has been rewritten. It is possible that a comment or two were deleted due to many points and topics being either rewritten or completely removed. I apologize if your comment is one of them)  

I really really dislike the comics and I've already established that. But for this chapter I will defend the comics, It's stories and it's characters because some people might just be looking at the Archie at a very wrong way and I need to fix that. It isn't exactly day, the only real problems are the certain things that I personally don't like.

Let's start with the most controversial part, the characters. Well I really don't like most of the time is how much people bash these characters. They might be bad for me, but I wont let you guys bash them just because you don't like them (I mean the dislike, like you have no reason to hate them and you just don't) 

I mean I hate a character for how he looks like, how he's written and how he's being portrayed by the fandom. I give a huge explanation to I hate a character.

Let's say, Sally Acorn. Outside here, she's pretty famous. She has lots of fans because of the humble start in the SatAM cartoon and her on-going mighty princess leader role in the comics. She's a pretty likeable character, but almost every hater just doesn't like her for how she's written and portrayed. She's too perfect to do anything with. It's un-entertaining to look at and I would drop it in a second.

I never liked her role but lots of people like it. I am not sure how much you know of the series or comics with her in it, but lots of people here hate her. Mainly in the case that she is a Mary Sue, I mean she is but the entire population should hate her if one does or just because your buddy does. Regardless of her bad writing, in some way she can still be entertaining. My own personal problem is that she is written inconsistently, and she never just sticks to her role as a leader, Hr upbringing makes people take advantage of her

I'm just mentioning this because I'm shock to almost not find anyone here who actually likes them, other than the obsessive fangirls of Scourge the Hedgehog or something. I mean I don't like the majority of them, but I'm also sure most people here doesn't hate them, for a real reason. I guess lots of people just doesn't find them likeable and wont even try to.

I mean I used to never like Nicole the Hollow Lynx for a really really really long reason that I could give, but I try to like atleast one character so I went with her. I mean I still don't like her, but I learned her good points in the end and my hate for her is usually on and off. (but no I will never like Sally Acorn sorry, atleast not completely)

Most characters are pretty good, some are bland but I'd take that over Pre-reboot Anyone, any day. They have refreshing designs, personalities, character arcs and history and honestly I'd rather read about Coral or Cassia and Clove than whatever monster boss of the week the Freedom Fighters have to deal with.

And regarding the story, The writers try their very best to give us something entertaining. I might not personally like it, but reading them makes me actually enjoy them. I guess they can be funny at times. I mean if you guys don't know I really just want to stick to the game lore, but when the post reboot started doing that I found their decision to do that stupid, because it makes them look too desperate to be like the games just like what SEGA wanted.

Well I'm off topic am I? Like I said I am trashing it for being personally unbearable but I'm pretty sure you guys will like it! I mean they like to throw some meme and game references here and there. It can be really fun at times (Once I forget why I hate it)

Writing is a stretch because its pretty subjective. My most favorite arcs are usually written by my most favorable writers, because writers in the past tends to over-sap the drama for the sake of giving the comics a heavier story. What they end of doing is creating a train-wreck of a comic series and destroying every character you loved infront of your eyes by giving you the most distasteful kind of writing and drama.

These writers obviously do not understand the kind of franchise Sonic is (In fact, neither can the fan-fictions writers sometimes no offense) and I can see why they wanted to aim for a more dramatic plot. But they didn't, at the time, know how to write if off so we got a cluster-fuck or disaster arcs and disappointing comic moments.

The art style changes depending on the artists and most of the time, post-reboot its pretty okay (not always though, I mean the colorists could use a lot of work) and I don't think I wanna nitpick too much on the pre-reboot because its just as bad as their writing anyway. If you didn't read it then I don't need to talk about it.

I mean I think this is too short and not enough explanation, but atleast it showed some light that the comics aren't as bad as I or other people make it. It's all based on what you think it is. If I'm being honest I don't even know why I even wrote this rant, its honestly too short and it doesn't even tackle much but a little positivity on the series could help right now

(Well basically I made this for the sole fact tat almost everyone I see hates them for a reason I will never know why)

As of right now, no "Motivation Image of the day" because I'm looking for a specific picture to use, sorry