Recoloring, a specific part

2017 Summary:
You are already being a sick, unoriginal fuck by recoloring either only the skin or the dress color, so why not just own it by recoloring everything, you lazy ass.

You all know if I say quick,it'd either be really quick, or pretty long right? This is gonna be the short kind.

Anyway, RECOLORS!
OH MY GOD DO I HATE PEOPLE WHO RECOLORS ART!

Those bastards who tries to compensate for their lack of talent by RECOLORING someone else's hardwork, and takes pleasure of doing so in multiple fucking occasions!

Ehem, Anyway. Before I do a very very complicated and long rant about how recoloring is moral and disrespectful this is, I want to talk about the specific type that pisses me off (which is actualy pretty random so just go with it)

RECOLORING A SPECIFIC PART, i.e. The Hair/Quills/Just the Dress

I know, this is a pretty oddball topic, and honestly it deserves to be mixed with the general discussion of recolors, but right now I'm pissed about this one because of the idea of this alone.

Recoloring or coloring over (for this example it will be:) Hair is just, hilarious if I'm actually being honest. The people I've seen here (the rare occassions that I do see someone like this) recolors only the hair, with the idea that having a different quill color makes you a different person. Let's use the most famous example, AMY!

You know that whenever I see people who recolors Amy, I puke out my anger and flat out yells at the user for it. Right now I havent because I'm too tired to deal with immature children who cant face that fact that they are disrespecting art and would do anything to make me back off and let them continue their act.

Anyone who knows me knows I wont back out, and I'll pretty much talk to you until you learn that what you are doing is wrong.

Honestly whenever I see people recoloring great drawings of Amy, especially from ones that I knew who drew, I feel so insulted. Not in a personal level, but honestly I may have no right to say this but the idea alone makes me feel so cringey that I scream inside, hoping that a giant meteor would fall from the sky and eliminate only the disgusting people of the earth (not to say I wont be in those numbers though, I mean some might consider the idea of ranting about such a big topic alone as disgusting in other's eyes)

Right now I actually want to put up an example for you all to see, but honestly I dont want to get yelled by my example's fans and cause a meaningless war based on popularity which I will lose regardless of the outcome or the intelligence of my enemy, soooooo I wont. (also because I dont want to disrespect any art just for the sake of an example)

I know this is such a bland rant, and honestly I'm just trying to shout out to a single person that I wont name, but this is a warning that I will complain about recoloring, and that this needs to be stopped, before it gets out of hand, and considering how bad it is it already sorta is. I know you guys LOVE to have visuals of your character around, having her look cute and all that shit so you recolor someone else's work or you edit it out a bit, but honestly that is still rude. If it's an official art, I can still complain but you guys can argue it out by saying that the company owns it and its not like they can do nothing about it now, but if it actual drawings by fans then that is another argument.

I mean do you guys not see how wrong it is? DO YOU REALLY NOT? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT RECOLORING IS OKAY?!

Sorry if this rant feels too random.Its because it is.  just got pissed about so many people recoloring Amy recently, and I just bursted when someone recolored only her hair quills and called her, her OC. I have a problem with recolors now, especially how disrespectful they can be, not only editing the image to suit their needs, IN SUCH A DISGUSTINGLY BAD WAY, not credit the artist, and get attention for it

I will write a full rant soon, and it will be satisfying.

A MOMENT OF NotMH + GOOGLE :

(Made in DIY.DESPAIR.COM)
(NO link to the original creator, from where I found it, but I'll search)