My Problem with some Sonic OCs

Well I honestly have so much to say, that i'll forget most of them while writing this.

*sighs*

Warning: Since I am giving my exaggerated opinion of Sonic OCs, I may give some examples that is somehow similar to another person's Sonic OC. Let me say now that I am not pointing fingers, and those similarities are probably just coincidences

This one is the complaint. Soon I will make an exaggerated guide to how not make a extremely bad OC

I never liked OC. And when I do they are probably really good. I have a really have a high taste for OCs, ever since jumping to this fandom. Pretty much because 70% of OCs here are repetative, or not even unique in some way. You, the creator might seem like they are neat, but not me. I don't want sound too judgemental, but listen to me.

I don't (kinda) care who you are or who your OC is, but I am speaking from the perspective of a viewer, not your BFF etc.

To get me started, design. I am not judging an OC based on the character's visual or how the owner draw them because not everyone can draw and I respect that. Some people can describe there OCs very well even without visuals and I like that. kudos to you!

But when you give or describe your OCs outfit like she is better off in a fighters game or an idol anime then we have problems. Don't over complicate what they look like just because you want them to look badass or awesome! Our imaginations aren't perfect!

Personality! Well I've seen a good amount of OCs here, and most of them were made to match the owners character for easier RP-ing. But I never liked how some characters are described or made to be too cool. Like everyone here almost has either always happy, shy or cool OCs. Fucking anime stereotypes! It's no one feel original.

SEGA Character interactions are one of the most difficult to judge since almost all of the OCs here are buddy-buddy or even fucking BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFs with SEGA characters. Like boy-ol-boy everyone's friends with everyone now! 

I never like how some people would make everybody buddies and hangout just because they want to. Since when can Shadow and Rouge sit on a couch with Blaze and Silver and the whole cast watches a movie? NEVER. Also I kinda feel weird when someone makes their OC too close to an official character (not crush way) I mean some people makes it looks good but others make it weird. I can't honestly describe it specifically but hmm maybe in the future. 

Everyone just makes everyone really close with SEGA characters for a reason I would probably never know why, to me is like a desperate attempt to make their OC lend in with the cast. Really guys, some people can do it amazingly and make them fit in real good, but some just feels so forced that I wanna throw up. (im sorry for being brutally honest btw)

Also! (Random Rant) Why is everyone almost ignoring Cream?! I fucking love her and just because she's a little kid doesn't mean she should be ignored! She's a more official Sonic character than your OCs! Cut her some slack! You guys make Tails look like #PreTeen but forget Cream like she isn't even there! (and Marine too! which btw if you didn't already notice is my fave character)

And just a small topic while we're at it, FUCKING ROMANCE BABY! Let's get to bussiness! A large population here ships themselves with a Sonic character, may it be here or outside of wattpad. I really find it awkward to find two Users who are friends but both ships their OCs with Sonic. i feel bad for them.