Ship Opinions & Reasoning

(this might seem to random because I wrote this a week ago sorry)

Instead of giving you a long and thought out complaint about something that should be said about the fandom here, instead enjoy this quick rant about the TWO PAGE Sonic Opinions book I saw today that triggered me the second I read it to thepointthatIleftTheSecondLater&stated writing.

Warning: I will sound too repetitive on this topic. Most of this has been already discussed in previous entries in this book, but needed to be brought for the sake of explaning my problem.

The hardest part of reading a SONIC OPINIONS BOOK, is that its so hard to take it seriously when it looks like the creator itself doesnt take writing it seriously.

Of course, I wont judge the person based on how they write, but at the same time even if you are giving us your opinions, if you couldnt even bother to make your thing make sense then just dont write one. You can basically summarized what you said with "I like it" or "Fuck no".

(Of course I did get ticked of because she gave ridiculous opinions and ratings on ships I dislike, but Ill show you the real reason why I got triggered now)

Example 1/2: SONAMY

Sorry sonamy loves but I really hat this couple and its all becuz the way Sonic treats Amy and basically ignores her so yeah I dont like sonmy sorry agin guys MY OPINION

0/10 (Yes, all typos are intended)

Example 2/2: SONADOW

Soooooo I never saw Shadow with Sonic befre they kinda hate each other but they look adorable together but I saw SOnic as GAY but I think they should be together and be Gay for each other because they look great together MY OPINION

6/10 (All typos are intentional)

Well yeah, this is basically what I read that pissed me off. This isn't the exact thing I read, but I did just basically changed the order of the wording and removed worthless or repetitive comments anyway. Yeah, this type of commenting is so unbearable to read.

Again, one of my biggest complaints on books like this is how effortless some can be, like this. You can basically sum it up as I LIKE IT or FUCK NO. And emphasizing "My opinion" on the end? Like geez we know its your opinion.

Maybe its the fact that i love to read when people defend and explain why they like something with burning passion, rather than to read some wannabe fan fangirl about a ship she likes just because of how their fanart looks. I know I shouldn't think of ships too seriously, because obviously it's just mostly for fun and nothing else but in reality, relationships are more than just two ot guys or girls slapped together in a picture or fanfiction. 

As much as I did get ticked off buy the person basically worshiping Sonadow by the sole reason that IT LOOKS CUTE TOGETHER, I think I'll pass that on for another rant. But using this as your ONLY reason and defense for liking a ship, makes it so hard to read.

Yes, its your opinion and I respect that, but is this really it? Nothing more? You ONLY like it for being cute? You only hate Sonamy because of "How Sonic treats her?"

(For one, like geez does has that person seen a single sonic media other than Deviantart fanarts before??? It doesnt seem like it geez how does this person see Sonic and Amy's relationship? Infact how does most people here?!)

BTW this one is just a personal distaste, but I seriously dont like it when you only like a character when they are out of character. To be honest, I do have a draft about that, but I want to make it even longer before I put it out. I seriously want to talk about how wrong that sounds.

If you only like a character for being OOC, then you shouldnt like the character in the first place. Its not like them anymore, your just shaping them into someone you want instead of enjoying them because of who they really are 
(more to come in future rants)

One thing positive with that book is that at least they had a legit rating system and want a bajillion out of ten. I appreciate that it takes at least its ranking system seriously.

That's it for this really quick rant. I have more quick rants, but please do suggest something to actually talk about in the comments. (I'm open for rude opinions BTW, unlike these opinion books that I'm read lol)

No "My motivational image of the day" because I can't find any and if I put some Anti Sonadow here I might get hated or something (idk if I'm being honest I don't actually care)