Common Sonic OC complaints + examples

(Note: This chapter has been rewritten. It is possible that a comment or two were deleted due to many points and topics being either rewritten or completely removed. I apologize if your comment is one of them)    

Okay I remembered more so here it is. These are too common and honestly I feel like I've repeated these one or two times already, but since the emphasis on these are important I might as well re-state this a few more times.

Warning: I will obviously give examples of certain things or descriptions to give more detail about what I hate. If I give an example that seems to be like your OC, it's not because these are all random and stuff. Other warning is that all my examples are jokes. okay thats it.

1.) RELATIONSHIPS/RELATIVES:

NMH's brief example:

I am "Mary Sue" The Godhog, and I am the twin sister of Sonic the Hedgehog and I am the the daughter of Gerald Robotnik. I have a huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog but Mephilis keeps touching me with his ewwy tenticles "that he never had in the first place but the fandom gave it to him" and I hate that and I think Silver likes me too because he said I am hot as f BUT ONII-SAMA SAID HE WILL PROTECT ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME and I also love him. we are incest.

Fuck, my example is like how most OCs are like! It's so annoying please no.

It sounds so stupid and disgusting. I know you might say that your character is her own universe or some joke like that but do you really think that what I say is possible? No its not why did I even ask. 

Stop making yourself or you original character unique or special by making SEGA characters your friends or like your character. It comes as being too forced and disgusting and it makes your OCs look bad by forcing yourself into relationships with characters who are already entitled themselves to the kind of people they hang out with.

2.) ABILITIES/POWERS:

NMH's brief example:

Hi! I'm Mary Sue the Godhog, and I have super sonic speed, and I can control all elements (fire, water, earth, and air) and I have god lighting powers and I have God Slaying Magic and I can fly and I have pyrokinesis and psychokinesis (because my boyfie Silber the fuck hog taught me how teehee) and I can summon legendary hell weapons out of will and I have the power of 240000 chaos emeralds in me and I am stronger as Super Sonic times ten billion!

This might look exaggerated but this is what most OCs are really like in my eyes. Like really this is what they seem like. Please don't give your OCs crazy abilities and powers because they tend to most of the time sound stupid.

3.) APPEARANCE/ART THEFT

NMH's brief example: 

My name is Mary Sue the Godhog, and I have straight bangs hanged to the left and I am wearing braids with purple highlights. my fur (OH WAIT I MEANT SPIKES) are color blue-green with some brown spikes, and I am wearing pink polka dot glasses with a gray baymax in it and my glass' measurements are both 150. I am wearing a blue v-neck raglant shirt with a black hello kitty in it saying fuck you, and I'm wearing a three layer frilly skirt that's colors are all pink. I'm wearing cowboy boots with the circular blade in the end that has my initials too teehee, and I'm wearing rainbow socks in it in the colors Blue, Yellow, Red, Purple, Green and orange in the order specifically.

Well let's imagine it. Well sheesh I am referring to people who describe what their OCs look like. Well personally my imagination is too lazy to think about what I just described looks like so yeah. I mean it's so long and overly detailed. Cant you wear something simple? I mean all SEGA characters are simple and easy to describe but my example looks like a cactus. 

Or atleast give us a visual representation of what they look like! so I wouldn't have to internally guess!

On the art theft part. DO NOT STEAL OR GIVE AWAY PEOPLE'S EXISTING OCS! I will make a page for this soon and I can't wait to yell at the people who steal from people on DA and stuff! Also don't recolor, that is disgusting and lazy. Don't trace too, that's also disgusting

4.) SPECIES

NotMH's brief example: Every OC ever = hedgehog

Well goody. No exaggerated example here. Just some real talk. Guys, don't make all your OCs hedgehogs. I bet a ton of Sonic fans wouldn't even know what a hedgehog is until they knew about him. Neither an echidna or something because I know I wouldn't.

I am still pissed off even if the other 50% of the world population chooses to make their OCs every specie in the world, but atleast they aren't a hedgehog just because the main hero is one and they want them to hook up.

You know, even hybrids are disgusting. I'm not even holding back, its disgusting. Stop trying to force your OCs to look or feel special because it does the exact opposite

I'm pretty sure one of these I already mentioned in my first Sonic OC complaints page, but idk it just had to be mentioned again. Sorry again if my stuff tends to be repetitive, Ill try to be more original soon. 

my motivational Image of the day: 

By Tyson Hesse on Deviantart