I just shrug as I put on the outfit, not caring that the two were in my room. They've seen me practically multiple times and are you really best friends if you haven't changed in front of them?

Olivia insists on curling my hair so of course, I let her. When she finishes, she runs her hair through it to make it not look so tight and more natural. Avery attack my face with makeup even though I am capable of doing that myself.

When we finish, I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to pee. I told them I needed to go before they got me ready but they don't listen very well sometimes. We make our way downstairs to find the boys lounging on the couches with cold beers in their hands.

"Drinking already?" Olivia teases as she leans over the back of the couch and places a kiss on Alek's cheek.

"Duh. Let's go I'm starving!" Mason says. "I hope your cousin is a good cook." He adds pointing at me.

"Well when she was fifteen the only good thing she could cook was eggs and hash browns. I haven't talked to her in five years so I couldn't tell ya." I explain as we all make our way to the car.

"Well if she's living in a house with two boys, I'm sure she does all the cooking." Avery laughs. I nod my head at the thought of her living with them. I wonder what it's like and if she has for the past five years.

-

I am the last out of the car as we pull up to the familiar house that I left three days ago. I feel like I can't breathe as Eric holds my hand as we walk up to the front steps.

Him being by my side is very comforting and I whisper a thank you so only he can hear. He nods his head at me and gives me a comforting smile as Avery knocks on the door.

As we hear the door unlocking and opening, Eric's hand tightens around mine, squeezing it to show he is here for me. We walk in last, Emercyn giving him a hug and hesitating whether or not to give me one. I just give her a small smile before we walk on in.

Ethan and Grayson welcome my friends with hugs, hand shakes, and an offer of drinks. I look down at the ground to keep myself from glancing up at the beautiful boy I use to call mine. When Eric's hand slips from mine, I almost feel the need to panic before it's placed on my lower back.

"I'll be right back, are you okay with the girls?" He asks me, his blue eyes staring into mine. I nod my head even though I'm screaming no on the inside.

He releases his hand from me, following Ethan and Grayson somewhere. When I spot the girls, I walk over to them before Emercyn has a chance to talk to me alone. I'm not ready to talk and I was planning on doing it after dinner.

I sit on the leather sofa next to Avery and Emercyn walks in with a smile on her face. God she looked pretty and it upset me because it made me want to compliment her but at the same time I just know I shouldn't.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink? We have wine coolers, wine, beer.." She offers.

"What kind of wine coolers do you have?" Olivia asks her.

"Well we have strawberry daiquiri, one called Jamaican me happy and some other that I haven't tried." Emercyn explains.

"Ooh I'll come with. I'll surprise you guys." Olivia says cheerfully, following Emercyn to where I'm guessing they keep their alcohol.

When we were younger I didn't think the boys would even have alcohol beverages in their house. They hated the idea of alcohol but I guess that changes when you're older.