eighteen

The curtains in my room did not do much justice this morning as the sun shined through, blinding even my closed eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The curtains in my room did not do much justice this morning as the sun shined through, blinding even my closed eyes. I groan as I pull the covers over my head and bury it into Grayson's body which lays beside mine. He must have been awake for he turns over and wraps his arms around me and tangles our legs together.

I hum in satisfaction as one of his hands start to play with my hair and he places a soft warm kiss on my forehead that didn't make it under the covers. He uncovers my face making me squint my eyes and I can hear him laughing.

"Get up." He whines. I slightly open one of my eyes to see him fake pouting which makes me roll my eyes playfully.

"It's too early." I groan.

"It's noon." He argues. I groan again because I haven't slept in this late in such a long time.

I sit up and stretch my arms before plopping back down which makes Grayson laugh before pushing me up. He stands up and gets up which makes me sink into the blow up mattress.

I get up and follow behind him into the living room where the girls are sipping on coffee and talking while Ethan is no where to be found.

"Where's Ethan and Em?" Grayson asks as he walks into the kitchen to make his own cup of the brew.

"They went to get everyone donuts." Cami explains right around the time the front door opens. Ethan and Emercyn walk in holding two boxes of Krispy Kream donuts. It's almost as if on que, my mouth begins to water at the sight of them.

Before Ethan could even put the box down, I was attacking him to get to the box to eat. Even though it's noon and a sandwich or something would be more suitable for the time, but donuts... you can never go wrong with a nice glazed donut.

"Grayson go change, we are going to Best Buy." Ethan demands his brother while Grayson stuffs his face with donuts.

"For?"

"A new mic for our camera! Emercyn and I drove past a Best Buy on the way to get the donuts and they are having a deal on electronics today so hurry up!" Ethan says, smacking Grayson's butt as he walks back to my room.

I sit on a bar stool and swirl in it while I continue to eat. Ethan excuses himself after kissing Emercyn on the forehead to go talk to Grayson.

"So you guys are having your date tonight?" Haylee asks, wiggling her eyebrows as she makes her way into the kitchen.

"Yeah. Since all of you are leaving tomorrow." I pout. Sadly, Haylee and Cami are leaving back for Jersey tomorrow too.

"We've all grown so close it's going to be so weird not having you all here." Olivia says, joining the conversation. Avery agrees with a nod and a fake pout as she links arms with Cami and resting her head on her shoulder.

"We'll see each other in like three months!" Emercyn reminds us to brighten the mood.

Ethan and Grayson come out of the room all ready to go. Grayson has on a pair of dark ripped jeans, black converse, and a cropped dark gray sweat shirt. His hair is all done and he has his ray bans in his hands.

He walks over to me and reaches over me to get another donut and takes a bite before offering me a bite. I take one of course which makes him laugh for some odd reason.

"You look hot." I tell him as he stands between my legs.

"When do I not?"

"Good point." I say at the same time as Haylee calls him cocky.

He places a soft kiss on my lips before him and Ethan walk out the front door. I cross my fingers and pray to god they don't wreck my car on their trip to Best Buy or I might have to kill one of them.

As soon as the door closes, the girls beg me to go take a shower so they can help me get ready for my date but what they don't know, is we are just going to a nice dinner and a movie.

I do as told though and I do go and get in the shower. I take my time to make sure I shave my legs and everything because it was definitely time to. After stepping out of the hot steamy shower, I wrap my body in a black fluffy towel and dry off. I keep the towel around my body as I towel dry my hair with a different towel before putting Moroccan oil in it.

I walk to my closet and put on a t shirt and shorts to wear for now while I do my make up and hair. The girls must have known I was out because they came in and intruded my closet. I laugh to myself as I walk out of the room and to the kitchen to make a sandwich and a glass of water.

After finishing the sandwich I walk back into my room to see three outfits picked out. I laugh at my goofball friends who wanted me to try them on before we decide.

"Make up first!" Avery insist. I playfully roll my eyes as she drags me back into the bathroom to do my makeup.

For a good thirty minutes Avery is padding my face with brushes, beauty blenders, and all kinds of products. We share laughs as Emercyn tells them the first time Grayson and I announced we were actually together. It was in LA at the beach with all of the guys.

"You guys are soulmates. It's like that saying that if it's meant to be, it'll come back. And look at you guys now." Cami speaks as she sits on the side of my tub next to Olivia and Emercyn. Haylee sits on the toilet watching.

I smile at the thought. Are Grayson and I soulmates? I mean I have never loved someone as much as I do him. I never stopped loving him even when I tried to love someone else. I've only ever seen myself being with him in the future. The minute we met I knew he would be in my life for a long time.

"Hair time. Emercyn do your magic." Avery claps her hands together as Emercyn takes her place.

Emercyn does a loose curl with a middle part. She's always loved me with a middle part I just never can get my hair to stay that way. She braids a tiny piece underneath on the right side making it look a little grunge.

"You look perfect. Outfit time." I sigh as I am now dragged into the room to try on these outfits.

The first is a purple dress that I've never worn before because I got it from one of our cousins boutique's and I never liked how it fit my body. They all shake their heads no.

We try for a blue blouse with black skinnies but it was bit much. I put on a black flowy off the shoulder top, blue skinny jeans, and black one strapped heals.

"SIMPLES BUT PERFECT!" Olivia cheers.

"Screams you! Screams sexy! Screams cuff me up daddy." Haylee smirks and I look at her in a disgusted way before laughing.

I didn't realize how much time had passed and it is definitely 4:45. As if on que the boys walk in and when Grayson looks at me, he stops what he is doing and smashes his lips against mine.

"Am I the luckiest guy or what?" He smiles before kissing me again. "Let me to change and we'll go. Be right back babe."

I look at the girls who give me a thumbs up and I take a deep breath. I love him so much and I can't wait for tonight with him before I don't get to see him for three months.

Perfect ||G.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें