lets talk

hey guys ..... okay so this is not an update but i promise one is coming.

i have been going through a few things the past week and its so hard to focus on updating while juggling with stress and anxiety. i know you all are dying for a nee update and i hate that and i hate not updating. Theres so much on my mind right now making it hard to sit down and focus on writing.

anxiety is something that basically controls my life and mind and truly, it sucks. it gets worse when things are happening in my life that im not use to so that is why right now its hard for me. im going through some stuff with family issues as well as friends.

i promise i am working on trying to get this chapter up for you guys.

but also i wanted to say that as a fandom of the twins, its so important to spread love towards them as well as each other. these boys do everything in their power for us. they put our happiness before their own. they've been pretty MIA the past four days and its so important to let them know we love them and when they do come back on social media, that they are important and mean the world to us all. I usually dont like to say anything about the hate in the fandom, but its so important to not be negative and to love everyone. we are a family and family doesnt bring each other down.

okay thats all i wanted to say... keep an eye out for chapter seventeen... it should be up soon