Important talk please read

Hi lovelies! I wanted to talk about something very important.

A week ago today, Parkland High School and that community where it was located, lost 17 of their people. Those people were friends, siblings, children, and relatives. I want to send my condolences to any of you who have any connection to these people and pray for their families from a far.

After hearing about this, my heart shattered, literally. You never think something like this is actually going to happen to you. Three weeks ago, February 2nd, there was an intruder in my own classroom. A drunk man had stumbled into my school and that was the scariest thing I had ever encountered.

I can only imagine was I felt, was amplified by a hundred for the students and teachers who witnessed the shooting. My heart still hurts for those who lost a loved one. Yesterday my school was on lockdown for a shooting threat a kid had made. Luckily I wasn't at school but my brother, my best friend, and his little sister were and those were my biggest concerns.

I wanted to say something about because I want all of you, especially Americans who attend schools across the states, to be aware of your surroundings and overall the world we live in. If you hear of someone threatening your school, report it. I truly hate that this has become an issue and that it took 18 school shootings in under a month and a half for things to be taking place. After the first shooting, there should have been a change.

Don't forget that the future is in OUR hands and we have the right as students to use our voices and make a change. You are all young adults who take vital information seriously and we can not let these tragedies to continue to be our future.

Most of all, I pray for each and everyone of you that none of you have to go through that. That you never have to experience such a traumatic event. I pray that you all would never think about causing harm to your school and that you each go home every day safely and sleep at night with out worry.

Stay safe in this messed up world my loves. I love each of you so much and if any of you need someone to talk to about this situation, please contact me.

xoxo T