lets talk real quick

So So So much has been going on the world right now. A whole bunch of evil. I think whats really important right now is we think about how we treat people. We have to learn to be a family, even with the ones we don't like, in order to keep our countries civil. How can we ever live in a world of peace with violence, recklessness, and hurting the ones around us?

Last month, so many peoples homes were destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes. Those of you who had to go through that, my heart aches for you all. My moms best friend came from florida to stay with us and knowing that their home could have been destroyed was devastating. My dad works in houston and knowing he could have been stuck in that mess hurt me. You guys are not alone.

Two weeks ago a kid at my school committed suicide. He was depressed. Hurt. and if I had known, I can't help but wonder WHAT i could have done to have made things better. Made him happier and look at life differently. This guy was incredibly talented and could have changed the world. You guys are not alone.

Friday, someone in the town over jumped off their football stadium and committed suicide. His parents knew he was depressed and he had been talking about doing it for awhile, but no one believed him. He was hurting and no one realized it. You guys are not alone.

The mass shooting in Vegas. I personally KNEW people who were there and luckily, they made it out alive. I know a lot of you guys who read my book are from all over so any of you who were there, had a loved one there, lost a loved one there, i am praying for your loss, for you, and your family. My heart is out for you and you can always talk to me when you feel alone and need anyone.

my point of this is that you guys are not alone. if you are feeling at your lowest, depressed, hurt, talk to me. I would love to help you. I would love to hear what you are going through and to help you mend your brokenness. Your lives are worth more than you know, you just have to learn to love yourself and learn your worth.

Every single one of you have a purpose and are special. Message me anytime. I love each and one of you dearly.

xoxo- T ❤️😕