seven

Ethan and Emercyn had made muenster chicken with salted green beans and mashed potatoes

Ethan and Emercyn had made muenster chicken with salted green beans and mashed potatoes. I was quick to walk into the kitchen when I found out because those two knew it was one of my favorite meals that Aunt Macy made back in New Jersey. They know the key to my heart is any kind of chicken, but this one is special.

I am one of the last people to be seated, the only chair open was in between Ethan and Eric. I didn't mind because I'd rather sit by Ethan out of the three of them at this moment. Grayson is sat in front of me and I could feel his eyes burning into my head here and there.

"Who cooked this?" Alek asks.

"I made the chicken, Ethan made the rest." Emercyn explains after chewing her food. Alek points at her while looking at me.

"Your cousin really is a good cook!" Alek says. "Maybe she can teach you." He adds, teasing me.

"Or Olivia. She's a worse cooking than I am." I argue, earning a whine from her before she admits it herself.

Emercyn offers to teach her while we are in LA. I silently plead Olivia to say no, but she doesn't. She was all for it which means there will definitely be more run in with them.

Grayson and Molly were rather silent. The only time I have heard her talk tonight, was when we went to go get the wine coolers. They silently whisper to each other while everyone else talks.

"So, what do you guys have planned while you're in LA?" Ethan asks.

"Definitely a bunch of beach time!" Avery explains.

"I was actually going to tell you guys I needed to get my nails done soon, so we should while we are here." I butt in. Olivia and Avery nod their heads.

"Maybe Emercyn can come too!" Ave suggest. I look at her before looking at Em who looks scared for my answer. I know they want me to make with her because they think what she did was only to protect me. I sigh and nod my head.

"Yeah." I give her a weak smile and she returns it, shocked by my answer.

The boys get on topic over the super bowl coming up. Apparently Ethan and Grayson are having a huge party and wished we could all come. I could only bet that was a lie, they were just trying to be nice. Olivia asks them about the movie they were just in which I swear the conversation lasted for an hour.

Apparently the movie is a love triangle movie. A girl comes between two brothers, twins. They have to choose between family or this girl before realizing that fighting over a girl isn't worth ruining their bond. The movie sounded so familiar until it hit me that situation was almost identical to their situation with Julia.

Memories of Julia fill my mind. The controlling over Grayson. Making him lie, her kissing him, the threats. It all. It all was because of her that Grayson and I are no longer a thing. And now I sit here, looking at someone I loved with another girl.