thirty

'My sweet and beautiful Hayden,

Not a day goes by that you don't inspire me to be a better me. Not a day goes by that I don't thank god for putting you in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't see myself being with you for the rest of my life. Your pure happiness and positivity are some of the things that encourage me to keep on doing the things I love. You support me, you love me, and I don't think there is anything better than being in love with your best friend and them being so in love with you. I have cherished every moment with you since the day you came to New Jersey and we met on the beach. Instantly, I knew we had something special. I knew you had been hurt and I wanted nothing more than to mend your broken heart and be the guy you needed. To be the light and love you needed. To this day, I hate and regret how things had ended all too soon after a year of being together. What's important now, is that I get to spend the rest of my life loving you, caring for you, and making up to you the time we lost during those five years. You are everything to me. You are perfect. I'm so thankful and blessed that I will be seeing you walk down the aisle in a beautiful white dress looking as stunning as always, only to be getting married to be. I can't wait for forever with you. See you soon beautiful.

your soon to be husband- Grayson Bailey Dolan'

I hadn't realized I was crying until Emercyn wraps her arms around my waist. After reading that out loud, my voice feels lost as I hug Emercyn back. It was the sweetest thing and it just reminds me how lucky I am to be the girl marrying him in just a few short hours.

"Don't mess up the hair!" My hairdresser practically squeals as Emercyn leans away from me. I slightly laugh and wipe away the tears so we can began the makeup.

I look over to my Aunt and mom who are cooing down at baby Grant. Crazy he is already two months old. They weren't kidding when they said time flies by the older you get and the busier you are.

"Told you he's been hooked on you the minute you two met." Cami smirks as she starts to change into her bridesmaids dress. I laugh and think back to that day at the mall when she told me to text him. I was so nervous.

When my makeup and hair are all done, my mom starts to help me into my wedding dress. I can feel butterflies erupting in my stomach as I realize this means I am one step closer to walking down the aisle. I am one step closer to spending forever with my best friend and boy am I excited.

After I am in, I sit on a chair and Haylee helps me put on my heals. She gives me a funny look when she see's me bouncing my opposite leg up and down with a big smile on my face.

"Calm down, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack." She tells me as she pats my other leg to switch.

"Shut up. I'm just excited and nervous and I can't believe this is happening." I admit. She gives me a soft smile when she finishes and helps me to my feet.

"Beautiful." My mom smiles as she gives me a hug and a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You guys are growing up a little too fast." Aunt Macy says, wiping a tear from under her eyes. I haven't even walked down the aisle yet and she is already in tears. I give her a hug and kiss her cheek, wiping it when I leave a small lip stick stain.

Theres a knock on the door before my dad walks in a suit. He looked absolutely incredible and his cheeks were flushed. He was totally in tears but this isn't his first rodeo so he should be fine.

"Are you guys ready to get the show on the road?" He jokes. I take a deep breath and squeeze my mothers hand before nodding my head. This is it.

GRAYSONS POV-

I finish my tie before looking at myself one last time in the mirror. Everything looked how it should and I do a little shake to get all my nerves out. I'm nervous when it's just Hayden. Maybe because this is a day I have been dreaming of since I was little. I will be marrying the most beautiful girl.