nineteen

Grayson's hands lace with mine as we walk through down town Broken Arrow

Grayson's hands lace with mine as we walk through down town Broken Arrow. lights hung over the street and it was super pretty. There's a slight breeze but it's not cold enough for me to want or need a jacket. I look at Grayson when a pair of twin brothers run down the sidewalk beside us chasing each other. A smile spreads across his face and I know he is remembering the memories of when Ethan and Him were that age.

We reach In The Raw and Grayson opens the door for me. We are immediately seated after Grayson says his name -I'm guessing he made reservations- and our waitress is quick to bring us waters. In The Raw is a wonderful place to get sushi which is exactly what the two of us have planned to do.

"Do you know what you want?" I ask him as he looks intently at the menu.

"I'm thinking a spicy tuna roll." He hums as he looks up at me. "What about you?" A smile plays on his lips.

"Probably the classic California Roll." I shrug.

"Expand your horizons. And if it's not good we'll get you something else." He tells me.

"That's a waste of money." I remind him.

"But I'm paying."

"Grayson, if your paying, I'm getting one thing because you are not wasting your money on me anymore than you already have in the past week." I explain to him as our waitress comes around to ask us if we are ready to order.

After we tell her what we want and she takes the menus out of our way, Grayson plays with his chopsticks like a little kid. The most handsome little kid that is. I laugh at him before taking them away and telling him to stop which then results in him fake pouting and acting like he is going to cry.

"You're cute when you pout." I tell him, smiling as I place the chopsticks far away from him.

"You're beautiful all the time." He tells me which makes my cheeks heat up. He could tell me a million times over and I would never believe him and every time I will get that same fluttering feeling in my stomach.

"I love you." I whisper, looking down at the empty plate before looking back at his hazel eyes which are brighter than ever. He takes my hand and kisses it before our food is placed in front of us.

I try one of his spicy tuna rolls which I end up liking better than my own. He offers to get me my own spicy tuna roll but I refuse to waste the California roll so I decline.

When we finish and Grayson pays the ticket, he takes my hand in his and we walk out of the restaurant. We stroll down the streets on this cool March night hand and hand and it's the best feeling I have had in such a long time.

Here and there Grayson would pull my hand up to his lips and kiss my knuckles. Such a small gesture that's makes me feel like the most special girl in the whole wide world.

"Hayden." Grayson says as we reach my car.

"Yeah?" I turn towards him, still holding his hand. I play with his fingers as he smiles.

"Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend again?" His voice is small and nervous but could definitely be heard. He looks away and slightly back to see the expression on my face.

"Of course." I smile, bringing my hands around his neck to pull his face close to mine. Our lips brush against each other ever so slightly. "Boyfriend." I laugh at the thought as I press my lips on his.

He opens the car door for me and we head to the warren theater. He holds my hand in the car and I couldn't help smiling as 'Tee Shirt' by Jess and Gabriel lightly plays on the radio and I watch outside of the car.

When we reach the theater, we couldn't decide if we wanted to see a romance movie or a comedy. We went for a comedy movie as it is both of our favorite genres. We got popcorn and a drink to share before we make our way to the screening room.

The movie soon comes to an end which meant it was time for us to go back home. Before we make it out of the theater a few girls stop Grayson for pictures. A lot of them recognized me and asked if we are together. Grayson looks at me and I nod my head before he tells them we are together. The congratulate us and some not so much. A lot ask where Ethan and Emercyn are before Grayson tells them we have to go.

"You are so cute with them." I tell him as we walk outside.

"They are my family and my everything. Ever since day one." He smiles. "They just keep amazing us and now that Ethan and I are in movies, they are ten times supportive and incredible." The way he speaks of them so fondly makes me smile.

"Don't think our date is done just yet." He smirks. I look at him confused and with furrowed brows. Grayson has only been to Oklahoma at least three times and he is driving me practically everywhere tonight. How on earth does he know where he is going?

Grayson has the windows down and the sunroof open as we drive down the highway to down town Tulsa. I bring my lips in a tight line as I think about what this man could be up to.

A big sign that reads 'Hurts Donuts' comes to view and I give him wide eyes as he pulls into the parking lot. Surprisingly the line is not long at all and I act like a little kid as we go to the entrance.

"Avery told me you loved this place so I wanted to try it." Grayson speaks as we reach the door. We walk in and get all sorts of donuts and made sure to get some for the rest of the crew. After, Grayson says we have one more place to go.

A familiar place comes into view and he takes me hand once more as we walk up the hill.

"The center of the universe?" I ask. I've been here a million times to the point I forget it exists sometimes.

"Olivia told me you eco if you stand on it." I nod my head and bring him to the center and tell him to repeat after me.

"I'm a goofy goober yeah!"

"I'm not saying that, Hayden."

"The fuck, yes you are." I laugh at him, lightly pinching his butt.

"Hayden's a goofy goober yeah!" He says before running down the hill. I gasp as I walk down the hill unable to run due to my heels.

"You dick."

"You love me." He says as he turns my face to kiss me hard. At first I playfully try to pull away before I give in because who could say no to these lips?

We walk back to the car and go back to the apartment. It's around 10:55pm when we walk in and everyone is in the living room watching a movie. Mason, Alek, and Eric actually happen to be here too.

I go around and give all three of them a hug before they all ask how our date was. Grayson wraps his arms around me waiting for me to answer.

"It was amazing. And I'm not just saying that because he's standing behind me." I explain.

"Holding you." Emercyn corrects me before I lightly punch her. Grayson lets go and I lean over the couch to wrap my arms over Emercyn to give her a hug.

I rub her tummy as I do so before leaving a kiss on her cheek and telling her how much I love her. She kisses my cheek back and tells me she loves me before telling me to go to bed.

"Okay mom."

"Ooooh I like that." She teases before I walk off with Grayson to the room.

"I'm tired." I whine as I take my heels off.

"I know baby. Let's go to bed." He says as he takes his shirt off and gets into more comfortable clothes. I do the same before laying on the bed beside him and burying my body into him.

"See you in the morning, princess." Are the last words I hear before I allow myself to fall into a good nights sleep.