thirty four

I wake up to soft and gentle kisses being place on my uncovered stomach. I groan and try to turn over but Grayson  holds me in place. I give him a weird look, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm kissing my baby. I want him or her to know their daddy loves them." He tells me with a smile before leaning up to kiss my lips. "And I want you to know I love love loveeee you." I laugh and lightly push him away so I can get up.

"Hey," I say as walk towards the restroom. I stop momentarily to look at him. He raises his head up at me to let me know he's listening. "I love you too." He smirks and I walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I take a warm shower and when I get out, Grayson stands with a robe in his hands, holding it out for me. I stick my hands in it as he wraps it around me and ties it. He places a soft kiss on my neck before turning me around to place soft kisses on my lips.

"Hurry up and get showered so we can go to the appointment." I said excitedly, smacking his but when he turns to leave the room. I can't believe we are going for our first ultrasound today.

I turn the blow dryer on and dry my mob of tangly wavy hair as Grayson begins to shower. He obnoxiously sings soundly to make me mad. Little does he know I set my phone up and recorded it.

Before he gets out I turn it off and run the brush through my now dry hair. Grayson wraps the towel around his waist lowly and walks over to me to grab his tooth brush.

"Cute singing babe." I giggle. He gives me a look before shaking it off. I smirk to myself before putting on light make up. He has no idea.

I walk into the closet and put on underwear and a bar. It wasn't until now that I realize the soreness in my breast. I groan as I hold them while looking for something to wear. It's quite chilly so I go with a black turtle neck sweater, blue jeans, and black booties.

"Babe, wheres my-"

"Supersuit?" I interrupt, quoting The Incredibles. I hear him groan before popping his head into the closer.

"Where's my black sweater? you know your favorite one." He asks. I smirk to myself and place my hand on my hip.

"Are you trying to copy me?" I gasp jokingly, waving my hand up and down at my outfit. He lets out a small laugh before shaking my head.

"I had no idea you were wearing that. You truly are one hot mama." He winks. I shake my head while going to his side and almost immediately I find his sweater.

"You didn't even look." I shake my head at him.

"Whoops." He teases. I lightly smack his biceps before leaving the closet to put on perfume and deodorant.

"Grayson," I motion for him. He pulls the sweater over his head and observes me while he runs his hands through his wild hair. "Are you nervous?" I ask.

He nods his head, still struggling with his hair. I pull him to me and his hands meet my hips while mine immediately run through his hair to fix it. Once it's perfect in his eyes, we are good to go.

"Wanna get a bite to eat?" He asks. I nod my head and he open the garage. I get into the passenger side of Grayson's new Range Rover. I never pictured him as one to drive a Range Rover, but he got when they sold his dream car in LA because it was costing too much to replace certain pieces.

I guess Grayson noticed I had been fiddling my fingers because he places his right hand over mine to keep me from doing it. I give him a weary look as he smiles. "Honestly, Hayden, don't work yourself up. It's going to be fine." He assures me. I let out a shaky breath and nod my head. I just want our baby to be healthy and I'm fearing the worst at the moment.