sixteen

The past hour Emercyn has been looking at baby names and baby clothes on Pinterest

The past hour Emercyn has been looking at baby names and baby clothes on Pinterest. I actually find it hilarious because she gets so frustrated when she finds a new name she likes because now she has more to chose from.

I'm currently watching Grayson and Ethan make pancakes for all of us. They said its the least they could do since they are ending up staying here instead of a hotel. Haylee and Cami are staying in Olivia's room, Olivia and Avery are staying in Avery's room, and the twins, Em, and I are in my room with a blow up mattress. I let Emercyn and Ethan have the bed so its easier for Emercyn to be comfortable.

Olivia comes stumbling out of Avery's room rubbing her tired eyes and sits next to me. When she saw the pancakes, she literally got so excited.

"I wouldn't eat Grayson's. He's not a good cook." Ethan tells Olivia before pretending to swat Grayson with a fork.

"Lies." I tell her. "He's pretty good."

"Hear that? I'm pretty good." Grayson smirks before looking back at his now burnt pancake. He coughs and pretends it didnt happen as he tossed it out and makes a new one.

I shake my head before going into Olivia's room to wake up Haylee and Cami. They have been here for two days and the room is already a mess. It looks like a tornado went through here.

I get on the bed and start jumping around before I start singing Burning Up by The Jonas Brothers. My leg got hooked onto one of theirs and when they moved it, it had me falling backwards off the bed and my head hit the dresser.

The others must have heard because they come running into the room. I close my eyes as I feel a stinging pain in the back of my head before I try to sit up.

"Oh Hayden! I'm so sorry!" Cami sits up in the bed, her hand clasped over her mouth as she see's me.

"I'm fine really." I tell her, waving at her to forget it. "I know you didn't mean to." I give her a weak smile.

"Babe, you're bleeding." Grayson says, lifting me up and turning my head so he can see into he back. "Fuck, Ethan go turn off the stove. I've got to take her to the emergency room." I give him a weird look as he walks me out of the room.

"Grayson I'm fine."

"You have a hole in your head, Hayden. You need stitches or something." He explains. Avery comes out of her room with a washcloth and softly places it on the back of my head. It burns which makes me scrunch my nose.

"I'll come with. We'll be back guys." Avery says as she grabs her purse and keys.

"Hayden we're really sorry." Haylee comes running out of the room.

"Babe, it's fine. I feel fine and it was really my fault for trying to wake you up by jumping on the bed." I laugh which makes my head throb.

"Silly monkey jumping on the bed."
Haylee jokes before Grayson and Avery are practically dragging me out the door.

-

I sit in the chair with Grayson in front of me holding my hands. I can't but watch him as he intently watches the doctor inspect my cut open head.

"Auhhh. Yeah you're going to need at least five stables." He comes into my view and washes his hands in the sink behind Grayson.

Grayson's eyes are now on me, looking worried as hell. I give his hand a squeeze so he knows I'm fine.

"I'll be right back with my nurse to help do that so we can get you sent home." The doctor leaves and I let out a breath.

"You're a trooper really. Are you sure you're okay?" Avery asks, leaning against the wall.

I nod my head before going on snapchat to see Grayson has posted a picture. The picture is of my head laying on his lap, my head facing his body so the spot where it got busted open wouldn't get blood on him. The cloth is covering my wound so its not too graphic but the caption says "ER with this goof on the third day."

I go on twitter and see that tons of people recognized it to be me. A lot of people don't really know that Grayson and I are really close again so some are taking it really well and some others... not so much.

I shut off the app as my doctor and the nurse walk in with the supplies. I take a deep breath and reach for Grayson's hands again as the nerves begin to kick in.

"Okay Ms. Forest, are you ready?" The nurse asks me.

I nervously nod my head as they tell me how to position my body so its easier to get it done faster.

"The more you tense your body, the more it will hurt. Just relax." Grayson whispers in my ear before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

The tell Grayson he can help by holding my head still in his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and play with the back of
his shirt trying to distract myself.

I could feel every time they put one in, making my squint my eyes before I had to remind myself to relax.

"Okay, all done. It should heal within the next four to five weeks and we will give you a call to come back in to get them removed." The doctor says before taking his gloves off to shake hands with Grayson.

"Thank you so much." I give him a smile as I stand up.

"Of course. See you guys in a few weeks."

We exit and leave the doctors office with myself feeling hungry. I realized I never got those pancakes so I ask Avery to make a quick stop at Chick Fil A.

Of course she gets me my regular meal, not even having to ask what I want. Grayson plays with my bracelets as he engages in conversation with Avery from the backseat.

I look at Grayson as he throws his head back laughing. His laugh is so hilarious but adorable. It's crazy how it can sound so different every time. His eyes squint as he brings his head back to normal and he wipes his eyes from tears.

"I don't know why I found that so funny." He turns towards me and his hazel eyes are brighter than ever. They no longer hold worry, but happiness.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips making Avery groan. She just missed Mason is all.

When we get back to the apartment, Eric, Alek, and Mason are now there. They all come running towards me to look at my head as if they have never seen staples before. I mean they have, but not in someones head I guess.

"Wow! It looks like one of those special effects makeup things people do for halloween!" Alek laughs before Mason pushes him.

"Bro you're so stupid." Eric tells him. "How are you feeling, beautiful?" Eric gives me a warm smile.

"Better. I mean I've felt fine this whole time."

"Good. Let me know if you ever need anything." He tells me. I nod my head and give him a hug.

I pull away to Grayson staring at us. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and sigh.

"Wipe that frown off your face." I plead. He can't help smile when I place my finger in his bellybutton.

The jealously is real and we aren't even together. This kid will be the death of me.