thirty one

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the sounds of water classing against the water bungalow. I look over to my side to see the bed empty, making me frown and wonder where my husband could be. I hear the door open and don't bother to lift up out of the most comfortable bed to see if it's him. I know it's him.

He comes into view, sweaty and shirtless with a smile on his face when he see's I am awake. He walks over to my side of the bed and leans over me, kissing me as each hand rested on either side of my head.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" He asks me, lifting up enough so I can see his entire face but not moving from that position.

"Amazing." I admit. "I hate that we got here so late last night. We didn't get to do anything." I pout.

"That's why today we are going snorkeling." He smiles.

"Shut up, really?" I ask.

"Really." He smiles.

I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down close to me and touch my lips against his. Our lips move in sync, molding together in desperation and lust. His touch slips into mine, taking me by surprise before he crawls on the bed, lifting my legs to wrap around his waist.

*sexual content *

He kisses down my neck, sucking softly and roughly against my sweet spot. I can't help but let out a light moan as I shut my eyes from the sweet sensation.

"What do you want, Hayden?" He whispers against me neck before hovering his lips over mine. I lean up, desperate for him to kiss me again.

"All of you. Forever." I plead, my hands slowly trailing down to the waistband of his short. I watch as a breath hitches from him and he smirks looking down at me.

"If you say so." He whispers before his hands come to my waist, slowly taking off my underwear. I had only slept in underwear and a t shirt, it is a normal thing for me.

I watch as rides my shirt up, taking it off of me before his lips attach to my collar bones, trailing down the center of my chest to my sensitive spot. He teases me as he kisses the tip of my inner thighs, making me arch my back only wanting more.

"Stop teasing me." I beg as my hands attack his hair, pulling almost immediately as I feel his hot breath against my area. I almost let out a cry as his touch runs along me, making me shake in pleasure. He hums, the vibration making me go crazy as I moan his name.

"God baby." He whispers before her lifts up and takes his pants off. With out hesitation or even warning, he enters me. I arch my back as he thrust into me, taking me by surprise.

I can't help but let out a gasp from the surprise. My fingers find his hair and tug at almost each thrust. Each time, I feel myself loving it more and feeling myself tense. I try to keep my nails away from his back, knowing he will be spending a lot of time with his shirt off today.

He kisses my neck before flipping me over unexpectedly. As I am now on all fours, I look back at him over my shoulder to find him smirking evilly. This man.

*Sexual content over*

I squeeze Grayson's hand as we ride a golf cart to the boat that will be taking us snorkeling. I'm quite nervous as I hate sharks but I have to conquer my fears at some point right? Grayson kisses my cheek as we come to a stop and the boat comes into view.

A bunch of people are in line waiting to get on. A few of the people even stopped Grayson and asked for a picture. I stand to the side as they take pictures, talk about his acting, and congratulate us on our marriage. Grayson would turn to me smiling and thats when I would remember, we are indeed married now. I'm married to Grayson. My Grayson.

As we get on the boat, they give us instructions before handing us gear to put on. Grayson squeezes my thigh as we sit down to get ready to leave.

"Don't be nervous. Nothing is going to happen." He tells me, his right hand going behind my back to rest on the seat. I sigh and lean into him a bit as the boat takes off.

Wind hits our skin, along with water splashing off of the boat here and there when we hit a ripple in the ocean. The water is beautiful and clear here in Bora Bora and I feel like I'm in a dream. I am definitely lucky and blessed. For that, I am thankful.

The boat comes to a stop minutes later and thats when I realize, this is it. This is where we are going snorkeling. Grayson puts on his gear before helping me and I can't stop asking how he is not nervous.

"Baby, calm down. You know the animals can sense your fear right?" He tells me. I take a deep breath before nodding my head and turning to him.

"How? How are you so calm?"

"One, I've swam with sharks before. Two, I've done a lot scarier things than this. You'll be fine Hayden. I am here beside you and the worker wont let anything happen." He grabs my hand and leads me to the side of the boat where others are jumping off into the water.

With out warning, Grayson jumps and pulls me with him. I am engulfed in water suddenly before I come up for air. Grayson is smiling at me trying not to laugh as I swim, trying not to get pissed.

"See, it's not that bad." He smiles. Someone yells theres a sea turtle which actually excites me. Grayson grabs my arm and pulls me over to the area before we both swim under the water. There, indeed, are two sea turtles.

I come up for air and practically gush with excitement. Grayson wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"See? Not bad at all." He lets go and dives back under.

-

I curl my lip in concentration as I stare at my reflection in the body mirror. I huff and tilt my head looking more deeply into it. Grayson decided we would have a date night and go out to dinner. He is currently taking a shower as I am indecisive about my dress.

It's a simple black dress that flows down and has a slit for both legs. It wraps around my back a few times before it ties. I decided to pair it with a pair of blush heals and did a natural smokey eye -if it's even possible for that to happen- and straightened my dark hair.

Minutes later Grayson comes out of the bathroom completely ready. When he see's me it's like he did a double take before he grabs my hand and pulls me to him, kissing me on the spot.

"If you don't stop looking that good before we go out, we'll never make it out of this bungalow." He whispers before pulling away to grab his wallet.
He doesn't let go of my right hand as we walk to the door and walk along the trail.

I link my arm with his as we walk, just taking in the fact that this is reality. I am married to my best friend and the love of my life. I've never felt this high, never felt so loved. The things one person can make you feel is unbelievable.

This is what paradise feels like. Feels like your heart is on fire as you are in a happy place with your most favorite person. You can't think straight. Nor can you see clear as you are consumed with love and happiness. The only thoughts are, is this really reality.

We come up to a nice restaurant on the beach. We are lead to a table with a view of the water and its lit up. I sit across from Gray, smiling as I am completely obsessed with him. He treats me like the princess every girl deserves to be treated like.

All I'll ever want is for him to love me like he does.