five

It took me a minute to regain myself after the incident that happened on my birthday

It took me a minute to regain myself after the incident that happened on my birthday. Well... two days to be exact. I spent those two days walking around the condo neighborhood or just following Avery and Olivia around The Grove.

I sit at the counter eating a bowl of fruity pebbles while Alek, Mason, and Eric argue with Avery and Mason on what we are doing today. Avery turns to me for help but I just shrug my shoulders an turn around. I could careless, I just want out of this condo for the day.

"How about we go eat and then decide?" Erica suggest. I turn in my seat and hold up my bowl.

"Couldn't you have told me that before I poured the milk?" I ask him, groaning as I set it back on the counter.

"Sorry." He laughs.

"Good idea, Eric. I hear guys have this thing called Hangry thats very similar to girls having PMS. Hangry is where a man is so hungry that they grow angry and can't exactly think straight until they get food." Olivia says, grabbing her purse off of the sofa and resting it in the crook of her arm and shifting her body weight onto her left side. "Maybe you'll be more reasonable after you guys eat." She adds, smiling.

I put my bowl in the sink and rinse it out before telling them to wait up. I run upstairs to pull on my good ole handy dandy black and white high tops. I grab my phone off the charger and my purse before catching up with them and getting into the car.

Mason wanted to drive and it will be his first time driving in LA traffic. I'd be lying if I said he was a good driver.... he's definitely not. Being worried is an understatement.

"I SEE YOU DRIVING 'ROUND TOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND I'M LIKE F-" Mason begins to sing and starts to do hand motions before we yell at him to pay attention.
I beg Avery to turn off the music no matter how much I need it to calm my nerves due to his driving,
but we can't risk him getting distracted.

"You guys just don't know how to have fun." He pouts.

"Correction: we just don't want to die." Alek tells him. Mason flips him off and I snort before falling back into my seat.

-

"Urth?" I ask as we walk up to the cafe.

"Yeah. I've heard so many good things about it." Olivia smiles as she links one of her arms with mine.

"Yeah." I laugh as we walk up. We stand in line due to it being pretty busy.

I tell Olivia and Avery to order me so I can go find us a place to sit. Eric decides to come along with me which I don't mind at all.

"What about this table?" He asks, pointing to a round table outside of the café. I nod my head and we sit down next to each other so the couples can sit next to each other as well.

Eric sits on his phone while I just kind of sit there staring at
my fingers. It made me realize how bad I need them done so I mentally
tell myself to tell Avery and Olivia we will be doing that while we are here. I see out the corner of my eyes two girls holding their cameras up and flashing photos. I curse to myself and look around for any celebrities. When I don't see any I would know, I pray they don't know who I am.