eleven

the past two days have just been spent helping Emercyn plan as much for the wedding as we can before we are due back to Oklahoma

the past two days have just been spent helping Emercyn plan as much for the wedding as we can before we are due back to Oklahoma. We leave in a week and we want to try and do as much as we can in the time period.

Emercyn has been over non-stop since the twins are doing some promotion stuff as well as a bunch of filming for their channel. It's actually perfect because it keeps us from having to go over to their place because then I'd have to see Grayson at some point. We haven't talked or seen each other since he asked to hold me.

That night, it was like everything changed. My heart had mended from the hurt I went through with him all because I was in his arms again. And I hate myself for still being so hooked on the guy that he could just look at me and I'd do anything he says.

I haven't gotten any sleep since. I grave to be held by him and for him to touch me. That night replays over and over in my head every time I close my eyes. The first time he has held me in five years and it's all so familiar.

"The twins have a little break for lunch and want all of us to meet up with them. What do you guys say?" Emercyn asks as she reads the text from her phone. I don't say anything and instead, stare at my lap. I feel my stomach sink from nerves.

"That sounds good!" Mason pops in, being his usual nosey self.

Emercyn tells us she'll tell the boys while Mason wraps his arms around Avery and gives her a ton of kisses. I scoot my chair away from them which makes Mason laugh and only does it more.

"They want to eat at a restaurant on the beach with a very beautiful ocean view. You guys will love it and if I'm not mistaken, Hayden we all went there." Emercyn voices rings through my ears and I want to roll my eyes at the memories. That night started off so wonderful with a beautiful sunset until Julia came along.

"Right. That was an... interesting night." I laugh dryly. She definitely notices because soon after she apologizes for bringing it up which makes the others give us questioning looks.

Emercyn and I excuse ourselves and go up to my room. I close the door and sigh so we could talk about it with out them asking for a trip down memory lane.

"I can call Ethan and ask if we can go somewhere else if you want?" She asks. "I'm sure he'd totally understand if I hint something about that night five years ago." She adds.

I shake my head as I hold two fingers over my lip in thought. I have to overcome this and the only way to get over the past is to except and let go. I can't let something so horrible ruin such a beautiful and wonderful place for me for the rest of my life.

"It's fine. Just the memory is still touchy even after all this time. I just need to learn to get over it." I shrug my shoulders and sigh.

"I get it. Do you mind me asking you a question?" She asks. I shake my head waiting for her to ask.