Chapter 40

Tears came done his face. The sandwich was real. He looked at her angry "who are you? And what do you want?" He couldn't believe it. It was real and an ocean of emotions came to him. He was angry if it was an imposter and he felt a little bit of joy that maybe just maybe it was real. "Jackson it's me"Kai Li spoke out. He dropped the sandwich in anger "what do you want Kai Li is dead I saw her die? And to be honest this is not a funny prank get out or I will kill you". She was at a lost for words he really did give up. "Your mad" she stood making her way to the door "I know you hate me but please start eating and taking care of yourself". The tears would not stop falling did she ruin her love by protecting him. Jackson moved the sandwich to the side not caring anymore.

It's been three hours and he still didn't come out his room, not even to use the restroom. She sat down stairs sitting and waiting for him. She thought maybe it might be harder to realize it was her, because he loved her. She felt terrible. She tried again to make him realize it was her maybe this time touching him. She slowly opened the door "Jackson are you awake" she asked. "Your still here? What do you want?" he said angry. "Do you still think I am dead" she slowly walked back to the chair. "Yes now go away" he answered back. "Okay but did you eat" she looked towards the sandwich. "I guess not" she saw the sandwich not touch. She was getting annoyed. "Yah how many times do I have to tell you too not waste food I even made it for you" she yelled stupidly. He sat up and got into her face "your not real so get out" he pointed towards the door. They were fighting again. He was so close to her face that she tasted his vanilla breath and it was just natural. She looked mad at him she couldn't help but peck his lips. "I am your goddess and you are my god now finish eating" she said cutely raising the plate with the sandwiches. Jackson's whole world stop he felt her skin touch his. She was real. She was alive but how. He looked like a dumb kid in the class that couldn't answer the question. Her cute smile was the only thing he saw. "Your real" he said shocked. She put the plate down and looked back at him "I mean yea I have been trying to tell-" but before she could finish he pulled her into a kissed. He kissed her lips and took her breathe away. She finally got to him. She kissed him back. He was over her kissing her taking his shirt off. She kissed him as it felt like years. He took her shirt off. And kissed her up and down. They took each other's clothes off. He touched her in places that were only for him. Her blood got hotter as her heart beat was faster and the two were one. That moment was theirs and theirs only. They were finally together. She was real and stronger than ever.

Kai Li woke up first she looked at Jackson and she only thought about him. She wanted him to be happier. She would never leave him. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled "please tell me I am not dreaming". "You are" she laughed. "Well that means I made love to a ghost" he hugged her tighter. She hugged him smiling underneath his skin. "I missed you" a tear came down from her eyes. She had her father by her side but she wanted to be by Jacksons side. She loved him, he took care of her, and he loved her. He went through hell without her he will never let go. "Your not allowed to leave me" he said kissing her head. "Jackson I am sorry for what I did" she cried quietly. He moved back to wipe her tears. "I was scared" her words sent down shivers through his body. "Your okay now we are together now" he said softly. "I love you" she looked him in the eyes. "Man do you drive me crazy" he kissed her forehead sending a smile to her. They were finally together and now they can enjoy their happiness.

Jackson finally got out of bed and sat at the table. He was eating a soup that Kai Li made as the sandwiches went bad. "Yah you should have see him he said "that's my little girl" I felt like my fathers little girl" she smiled at Jackson telling him about her father. "But how did you do it" he asked her. He was curious how she didn't die. "Do what" then she realized after he gave her a look "oh so apparently I am the heart of the Gods and Goddess and if I died so do you guys" she with no problem. She was all smiley and happy. While Jackson felt a little worried "yah that means nothing can't happen to you" he broke out her smiley attitude. "No Jackson we are not doing this again you can't always protect me" she snapped at him. "No I won't let you even get close to anymore danger I will take care of it before you even see it coming" he made a promise. "Okay well that's mean I don't have to do anything then" she sounded tired. "That's right don't do anything just sit there" he said with attitude while taking sips from his soup. "But I am a bad girl so I won't stay in place" she laughed. "If you move I won't kiss you for a week" he said with a sharp tone. "You won't survive" she said sarcastically. "Your right but that's not the point you stay beside me at all times" he commanded her. "That's fine with me" she leaned him and pecked his lips. There was a small silence when Kai Li had missed an entire month and hear about what she missed. "So what happens when I was gone" she drank from her beer. Jackson was putting the dishes away. "Nightmares a lot of nightmares" he responded. She felt a shame for putting him through that. But she wanted to be happy and make him happy. She came from behind and back hugged him. "I'm sorry but you won't get them anymore" she said. He turned around and cupped her face kissing to no end. But it ended when the boys, Rave, Hani, Yuri and the others came home. Jackson was finally with Kai Li but she was in underwear and his shirt. While he was shirtless with shorts. Kai Li quickly let go from kissing and hid behind his back. "Do I have to get the front door lock fix too" He yelled to himself. "What are you talking about we knocked didn't you hear us" Rave said attitude. "Nope he was too busy catching up with someone" BamBam said excited. "Well it's good to see you back on your feet welcome back bro"Mark tried to walked to him. "Wait stop"Jackson put his hand up to stop him from coming. Mark was confused. "Where is Kai Li anyways"Yoona asked. Which made the situation more embarrassing. Kai Li peaked out a little from behind Jacksons "Hi mom" she said flustered. "What are you doing hiding my child"Yuri asked. "Uhm.... you see...okay well" she stutter from her words. "She's not dressed"Jackson said simple. Kai Li hit his arm "Can you not". Everyone was quit surprised and embarrassed. "Really Kai Li right when you come back" Rave said with no patient. "Can you just go get me pants" Kai Li said frustrated.

💕🌟