Chapter 35

Jia and the others finally appeared in front of the cabin. She kept smiling at the fact of killing Kai Li. Down at the basement Kai Li was sitting next Jackson. He was asleep she had her head down sleeping right next to him her hands were in his but the peace didn't last for long. She woke up from a bang upstairs she sat up placing a spell to make the basement door invisible so no one would find them. She also held up a barrier. She soon got up thinking of blocking the door just in case but Jackson just hanged on to her "just stay here please". She couldn't do anything else but sit and wait. While upstairs. "Is this the bed those two have been sleeping together in" Jia demanded answers. "Yea but their not here we've checked each room" Heechul answered her like he was her dog. "They won today but they won't be sleeping together anymore" she burned both beds into ashes. They left the cabin. Kai Li sat by Jackson she looked at him "so tonight we are sleeping at Miss Kim" she pushed his hair away from his face. "Wait did she say we can" Jackson turned his head to Kai Li. "No but we can't stay here if she hears us out she can understand".
"Okay hey did you bring the beer down" Jackson held her hand by his chest. "They are back here I also brought down some important items to you" she walked to the back and showed the beer and a box filled with his and her stuff. "Ugh your a life saver" he sat up opening the bag with beers and taking one out. She also got one out but Jackson took it away from her "you still can't handle human alcohol". She got mad at him "really so your just going to drink all this" her tone was cute. "Yep" he answered taking a sip and smiling at her. She sighed in annoyance and turned to his box. "What's even in here you told me to go get it but what's really in here" she looked at the box in her lap. "Just stuff" he winked at her "Their things that are special to me" he kissed her forehead. She pulled out a baby picture with his parents "oh my gosh look how cute aww" he looked over to the frame to almost choking on his beer at the sight. He tried to grab but grabbed air as she got up and ran to the other side. "your really annoying give that to me" he said with his hands out. "You know what's cuter than this is you being cute about me looking at it" she smiled at him and laughed on how cute he was being. His face got red has he blushes to her. He put his hand down and took another sip from his beer mumbling in embarrassment "whatever".

At Miss Kim's place the both Jackson and Kai Li appeared. "What are you both doing" the old lady asked sleepy. "Hey Miss Kim can you us out" Kai Li spoke out while carrying her bag and Jackson's and helping him stand up. "Well first let's put this child down he might be heavy" she helped her carry Jackson to a seat inside. "So what are you two doing here late" she ask the two. Kai Li leaned Jackson her shoulder  "we have a problem...." She explained everything that she new about Jia and asked her to sleep at her place. Miss Kim allowed them to sleep at her place she set up the guest room. "Thanks again" Kai Li turned around after putting her and Jackson stuff down. Jackson was already laying down. Kai Li sat up against the wall with a journal and pen. She had been writing for a long time and she wanted to think out a strategy. She flinched at a sound. The window curtain allowed some light through and from the lights outside she saw Jackson turn and looking at her. "You scared the shit out of me" she breathed heavy. He looked at her write "stop writing and get some sleep". "I am in just a sec I promise" she told him starting to write in her journal again. "Babe, please" he stretch out his arm for her. "Babe?" She was surprised to hear the nickname. She put her journal down and looked at him. He wanted her not to think about anything but him. "Well that got your attention" he pulled his arm back "I can't sleep". A tear fell from his eyes he didn't even notice they just came out. She stood up and walked to him she laid down next to him. "Same here" she whispers. "I love you" he stared at her features. She came in into his arms a tear fell from her eyes "I love you too" she came up and kissed Jackson. She took his breath. They were each others strength. Jackson kissed her back carrying her. He move his hands through her hair. They got deeper in love with each other. The universe could never separate them. His touches made her body shake from the adrenaline of her love. They kissed each other. Jackson put his hands underneath her shirt for warmth. She hugged him closer. They just wanted happiness. They were each other's happiness.

Hello guys hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 💎❤️💜