Chapter 2

"Hey are you okay?" He turns not noticing two grizzlies running at him. He sensed them and took a sharp turn throwing one of the grizzlies.
"NO" Kai Li yells trying to hold him back. He looked at her confused. The Bears ran to her all the boy can think was : is she trying to get herself killed:
"Stop" as she puts her hand toward the bears. Soon enough they both stop and gone up to her.
"It's okay he helped me he is good" she tells them while petting and putting there eyes back to calmness. "It's okay... you can go back thank you"she bumps her head to their heads sending them off. She turned and the boy behind looked at her with his mouth opened. He soon lifted his hands on his head and stated "well then okay wear they supposed to come and help you." She looked at him and bowed. Of course Kai Li  doesn't like saying things so she just bowed showing her thanks and walked off. The boy shook his head in confusion and followed her. "Hey wait I didn't even get your name" he says while pulling her but she just bowed and kept going. "Okay fine then I will tell you about me" he said with a smirk walking by her. She nodded her head "No you don't have to do that bye" she says walking. The boys looks at the her noticing her wrist which shows a circle cut into three triangles. In the triangles are the words Life, Death, and Universe. That was when he noticed that she was Kai Li the girl he was looking for.
"No way are you Kai Li" he pulls her arm to get a better look. Kai Li just pulled her arm away and looked down "please leave me alone I don't like being around people I already thanked you." He still follows her stating his information. "Well Kai Li I am Jackson Wang and it's nice to meet you too" he says sarcastically. She just walked away and didn't care but he just got annoyed. "So your the type of person that doesn't talk, well whatever I'm leaving" leaving her to walk alone. She finally makes it to her cabin. The three girls laughed at one of the story that Suzy was telling. Kai Li was calm coming. "What took you so long? " Rave asked.
"Oh the bathrooms were dirty so yea" Kai Li answers back.
"Guys we should get some sleep it's 12:13 at night and we have special training tomorrow" Suzy say putting the girls to sleep.
"Fine" both Hani and Rave said at the same time.
The next morning the girls woke up wearing long training leggings and sport bras with sport jackets. The four where walking together as they stopped to talk for who was going to lose they have to do the trash duty. Not Kai Li she had different plans she left the group walking up to the three boys that sexually assaulted her. The boys looked at her with shocked faces. From a distance the girls turned and looked at Kai Li. Beside them was Jackson and six of his friends Mark, JB, Jinyoung, BamBam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom. Jackson ask the girls what she was doing. But they just looked confused on what Kai Li was doing.

"So where is your little boyfriend that save you last night hahaha" the boys says joking around
"Wait a boy saved Kai Li"Hani asked
"Yea me "Jackson says while pointing at himself. The girls were shocked.
"Well if you thought that she was weak she isn't " Suzy says pointing at the direction.
When the boys were laughing Kai Li  just smiled back that made them shiver a little. At that moment in a flash she grabbed the boys using her powers hitting and striking two boys she broke both of their heads and legs except one she also broke his arm. She then went in for the third grabbing his legs and making his arms explode. The boy was bleeding. The girls and boys were shocked. "What the hell is she doing, hurry we need stop her if she continues she will kill them for real." Rave says pulling the other two and running towards Kai Li.
Jacksons eyes were on Kai Li the entire time he showed some interest. The others looked at each other. "She sure is inserting"Yugyeom says in a humorous way. Jackson laughs and agrees.

Rave and girls held Kai Li  back.
"Kai Li,  KAI LI get back to your sense look at me and trust me they paid for what they did you cant kill. " Rave say while looking her face the others holding her arms and legs. She soon went back to her sense walking up to the boys stating " this will show you not to put you hands on me or other girl."
The girls went to go clean Kai Li up but stopped as they saw Jackson. Kai Li drent In Blood bowed to him. And walked off.
Jackson turned yelling. "Hey pip squeak looks like your actions speak for you." He smiled at her and waved. Her chest started to hurt has it shook her body when he smiled at her. She thought she was sick from the nerves that went through. Kai Li finally makes it to her cabin and takes a shower. As she gets out her mind was hurting.
:What the heck why is he talking to me? Why did he smile at me? Is he tricking me?.
In the time that Kai Li was cleaning up. Jackson took the boys and himself to the hospital in the camp and asked for the records of the injured for the head council. Marks eyes twitched a little when he saw a file labeled as Kai Li with a line over in red and on the side writes the word Witch. Yugyeom was walking by and he dropped his hand of files while he was joking, looking shocked. They were confused on why she had a file and why it looked like the bible. Jinyoung hit him in the head saying "Yah what the heck focus ...." Looking at the file Jinyoungs mood change. "What the fuck what is that." Then JB soon made his way over to the commotion with Youngjae. BamBam taped at Jackson " should we go see what it is it looks interesting"
Jackson with agreement and curiosity went along with BamBam. Both of them widen their eyes when they say the file. "Should we? Can we? Okay I am looking" Mark says with excitement. The first file made all seven of them vomit as it was a picture of a girls body half devoured. The half of her face was scraped off and her arms looked like they were dissected like a frog project. The next was a little boy with explosive poison. His body was filled with what it looked like black bubble pimples. Their faces showed it all. Their faces showed that they were disturbed and it was digusting. In total of the files that wear in their were 107. They couldn't believe that this girl can actually go this far to almost killing people. But it didn't stop there when they got to the file 108 which was the last they all almost vomit. It should a man eaten from the inside to the outside of body and was considered the only killed person she killed.
"What the fuck is she a monster that hates people" BamBam says while pulling close to Mark.
" Jackson you saved a witch that can harm and kill everyone" Jinyoung yelling and hitting his back.
"So she is a witch but witches aren't strong enough to do this" JB says grabbing Jackson shoulder. The inside of Jackson were disturbed but they were also pissed on how she can do that to people. He crunched his fingers and his body was heating up. But Jackson was still pissed and pushed through the boys running to where Kai Li was to talk about this.

"Hey exactly what happened did those boys do that you almost killed them" Rave asked putting her body in front of Kai Li to stop her.
"They touched me"Kai Li saying with anger in her voice. Kai Li has never once put anger in her voice in front of Rave. Her eyes widened as her body shook in place when Kai Li stared her down in the eyes. The boys in the meantime wear looking for her everywhere. Mark finally spotted her and looked at Jackson pointing at her. Sadly they were late she was already in practice. The boys planned to comeback when practice was over to catch her. People in the team were talking about the big show that Kai Li formed. The girls to her side talking bad about her and the boys saying that she's no fun.

Hi everyone hope it enjoyed it. I will try my best to make this story good. 🖤🦄