Chapter 19

"Now everyone run 13 miles" the six boys at the camp said
"That's easy" responded Yuri.
"Come on your killing us" Rave was breathless, but the boys and Yuri smiled at her the boys pointed to the directions they need to start by.

Rave started running and the other people. "I can't believe this are they really on that stupid girls side." Suzy looked at her "this is why I don't like her. She's strong but also weak. We just need to make her kneel to us".Rave was full of anger her and her father found Kai Li in a cave one day happy and they new what she was they wanted power. Rave always wanted to kill Kai Li for her power. It's told that if you kill a goddess or god you become one. Rave and the council will kill Kai Li soon they are just looking for a weakness.

Kai Li walked down stairs coughing. Jackson was in the kitchen cleaning dishes. He looked back to see her sitting crisscross on the sofa with a stuffy noise changing the channel on the tv. "You should rest" Jackson walked toward her sitting next to her. "I am resting I am watching tv" she said with stuffy voice. "I mean sleep" he laid back shaping a heart with his figure on her back. "I am fine I slept for hours" she said looking at the tv. The two for a while watch dramas and shows. Jacksons phone rang. He took it out but was silent as Kai Li had fell asleep while watching tv and was leaning on his chest next to him with his arm over her shoulder.
"Hello"
"Is she up? Did you talk to her?" Yuri yelled thru the phone.
"Yah let me tell him something" Mark took the phone back.
"Hello" Mark said
"Yea I am here"
"So me and JB have had our eyes out on Rave and the others"
"Okay so"
"Jinyoung over heard her talking"
"What do you mean"
"I think they are going to hit either you or Kai Li"

A couple of minutes the two guys hanged up the phone. They had been talking for while. They first came to camp because Jacksons parents told him that their was a man that is trying to get goddess power that they needed to stop him. He didn't except that the goddess would be close and a slave to the people he needed to kill. He also didn't think he would fall in love with that goddess. Jackson looked at Kai Li sleep on his chest. He didn't want to lose her or hurt her. He loved her. He smiled looking at her in peace. He played with her hair and curled her up close to give her a kiss on her forehead . "I will never leave" he whispered. She stayed sleeping hugging him tighter to get comfortable.

"Alright everyone tomorrow we will go over a ideal plan, the humans are coming to have a talk with the council so please pay attention" Yugyeom said dismissing everyone. Everyone left, Jinyoung stayed behind helping Yuri with cleaning up and the others reported to the council. "Let's hurry so we can get home and I can see my baby" she said pushing a box with her head. Jinyoung just laughed at her. "Your funny you know, relax everything will be fine". "No it's not I never heard of a fever Kai Li usually takes care of her self" she said with a whine. "Sometimes it can be of stress and she wasn't healthy when you guys slept at the cave" he said in victory. "Tsk congrats your right you want a metal." She said with sarcasm.

Back home Jackson and Kai Li were asleep on the couch. Kai Li was sound a sleep. Outside the house were people. The cabin had a lock but it was an old cabin so it was rusted. Soon the door knob turned easily as the people walked in the cabin they surrounded the couch. "Aww they look so peaceful" a voice said said. "Shh lets go" another voice said. The people went to their places in quiet. One went to the kitchen and another followed. Three went outside and grabbed a basketball. One sat on a table with papers. And the last sat near the kitchen and watched two cooking. Soon Kai Li was woken up by the noisy in the kitchen. But Jackson didn't want to wake up yet and pulled her down. "Jackson I think someone is here" she whispered to his ear. "It's the guys go back to sleep" he mumbled back. She was sick and weak but if she wasn't she would push him off but she stayed. She looked at him and played with his cheeks. She soon moved her fingers to up his head to play with his hair. She smiled at how silly she was acting. "Are you having fun" he mumbled. She giggle " I have to sneeze". He let her turn around and sneeze. A small sneeze came out. "Eww should I call you the booger monster." He whispered his joke in her ear. She played with his fingers around her waist. "Should I break your fingers." He kissed her head and got up. She sat up and a yawn followed by a sneeze. She looked at Jackson and all she can do is smile. "I see you smiling" he walked to one of the boys. She quickly went to her serious self. "Oh you guys are up" Youngjae said looking from the kitchen. "Yea" Jackson sighed. "KAI LI MY BABY GIRL KAI LI!" Yuri cried out running toward her. She put her head on her lap. "Yuri I still have a head ache"she looked at her petting her head. "Oh sorry. Are you okay" she whispered. "Yea I am fine." She coughed a little.

At the dinner table Jinyoung passed a pill with herbs in it to Kai Li "Here its for your fever take it." "Oh okay thank you. I would also like to apologize to everyone here including Yuri. I have been hurt by a lot people and you guys were one of the first to help me but ... but I feel like I am hurting you all by making my problems yours so I just want to sorry for being selfish I will try to raise myself up again" she bowed at everyone and the room went silent. Jackson was speechless and shocked for what she just said. Yuri looked at her concerned. The boys didn't say anything and looked as if she was there saying sorry for trying hard. "Kai Li" Jackson eyes showed emotion she has never seen with his gentle voice. "Your fine actually we've enjoyed having you around you give a little bit more light to the cabin." Laughed Bambam. Her view from Jackson went to the boys. "Yea I mean also your kinda cool your like us everyone hated us for who we are but we became friends and we brought every wall down together so we kinda like you it's interesting" Yugyeom gave a wink. Jackson and Kai Li were off guard and Jackson gave a death glare to the young boy. She hit him on the leg to stop him. "Thank you" she bowed. "You need to stop bowing we are all friends" Youngjae spoke out. "Sorry" she said back. "Stop apologizing" said everyone together which ended with a big laugh.

Since Kai Li join the boys BamBam has been sharing a room with Yugyeom and she sleeps with Jackson in his room. Everyone left from watching tv to their rooms. She couldn't stop coughing. Her lungs felt like collapsing. She entered Jacksons room landing on his bed. Looked at the black roof. She thought about how in one night her world change. She didn't know what she did to deserve this little bit of happiness that felt like gold to her. She turn to look at the door. She saw her light standing talking to another person. Jackson said good night to everyone walking into his room. He saw his goddess looking at her phone waiting for him. He laid right next her looking at her play a game on her phone. She lost the game. "Uh I always lose" she said with anger putting her phone down. "Not always I mean you won friends" Jackson said taking her phone and putting it on the night stand. "I am sorry if I cough on you" she says holding her hands over her mouth. "Haha you know you get cuter and cuter the more I actually get to know you" Jackson laughed . "Shut up" she punch him playfully. "Come lets get some sleep" he pulled her in close and shut his eyes. She always felt a good sensation when she was close to him. They both were asleep.

[Kai Li was in her own head she saw herself and the boys and Yuri. She was on the floor begging on her knees to stop hurting someone. She then counted how many boys were there. There was only six. She moved towards the cries. She saw Jackson tied up being cut. "This is your fault if he had not met you he wouldn't be getting hurt" Yugyeom yelled. Kai Li saw her self in tears. "Please I beg you stop this" she cried. Rave held a knife to her neck. "You see you can't be happy because you hurt people for your happiness." Rave walked away from her and stab the knife in Jackson heart. She was speechless hearing her own screams putting her hands over her mouth. All she could say to herself watching herself is "I am a monster"]

Jackson was suddenly woken up has his arms were pushed off when Kai Li filled with tears sat up panting. He looked at her confused. Just then his eye opened wide when he heard the words "I am a monster" cry out of her. Jackson sat up. She couldn't even look at him and cried looking at her hands. "Kai Li look at me" he turned her chin "your not a monster". "But I am I was raised to be I bring pain to every person I love. They will hurt you and it'll be my fault I don't want you to get hurt" she was sobbing drying her tears to control her emotions. Jackson looked at her worried and pissed off, he wanted to kill them all for doing this to her. He grabbed her shoulders. "Look I am fine and so are you no one is going to hurt us" he dried her tears and grabbed her hands "and hey remember we are gods and goddesses we will win okay I promise." "Jackson I can't do this, I don't want you to get hurt please just let me get hurt I will take the pain I promise please don't get hurt" she just cried more. "What are talking about you getting hurt. So do I care to much for you for you to be quieting on happiness." He looked at her. "Jackson I am dangerous" she said calming down. "Yea you know what you are dangerous" he said with attitude. "I am sorry that you will get hurt please I don't want you getting hurt because me" she pleaded. "You didn't let me finish you are dangerously beautiful" he said caressing her face pulling her into his arms. "I am not playing around Jackson" she got anger pushing back a little. "Neither am I. I am serious I will stay by you no matter what. We will break through whatever comes at us. I believe in you so please start believing in yourself." He looked at her in the eye. The two stayed silent. "Come here" Jackson had pulled her in his and laid her down next him. He cleaned off her tears and kissed her forhead. She closed her eyes. He didn't go to sleep until she did first. Embracing her in his arms she went back sleep the both slept.

She had a nightmare WHAT‼️ Updated ❤🐶