Chapter 32

"We kill the girl after Jackson" said the tallest guy. Kai Li was shocked to think that people were after Jackson or was it the master, no matter what it was she questioned herself "why me why does this happen to me". Hani looked at her with scared eyes "are they trying to kill Jackson". Kai Li couldn't believe it and couldn't think at the situation, what was she suppose to do if they weren't sent by the master or just have past problems with Jackson. That's when Kai Li realized she was at the same wearhouse where her Miss Kim and her trained.

Jackson and Miss Kim looked everywhere. They ran through ally ways. They even bumped into bad supernaturals "thank god I have you, I might have died" Miss Kim stood at the back with her hands behind her. He panted and breathed hard "we need to find her" he said aggressively. "My child first you need to stand still and take a deep breathe" she stepped to him. "I can't what if she's hurt, everywhere we been it's a dead end I need her" he walked away from Miss Kim to looked more. "You don't need to worry she's a goddess" Miss Kim caught up. "Yea my goddess" he said with sad eyes. Miss Kim just rolled her eyes. "In the wearhouse can you hear me Jackson where we trained hurry" her voice came into his head. She was in a close range. "The wearhouse where we trained" Jackson was finally calm hearing her voice. "Okay well I won't be going" she walked the opposite direction from Jackson. "Wait what, why"he turned back at the old lady. "I am human I will be in the way" she waved goodbye. "Right bye and thank you" he ran off yelling.

"Lets go see the girls" the boy to the left of the tallest said. Kai Li and Hani looked at each other. Kai Li ran one way and Hani ran the other. Kai Li looked back at her annoyed. Hani ran back with Kai Li mouthing the words "are you crazy focus". Hani came back with a sorry. The two girls ran to the back were their were boxes. "Do you think they are awake" one boy said. "Yah can I fun with Jackson's girl and we just kill the other one" the shortest said. "Heechul do hear this kid" the tallest one called for the boy who had not talked. Hani and Kai Li showed pissed and disgusted face. It was night time so it was dark and the air was thin. "You idiots where are the girls" Heechul kicked the closes object to him. The three boys looked around and the girls in the back tried to hold their scream. "Did you already text Jackson" Heechul asked the tallest. "Yea but the girls" he answered back. "It doesn't matter anymore what's important is we kill Jackson" he walked back and forth pissed. Kai Li couldn't take it anymore Jackson has saved her numerous of times she needed to do something. "What is his girl like " the shortest asked. "A witch" Heechul answered sharply. "Is he serious they are the worst girls" the tall said. "Yea he's into the kind and caring girls well that's what I've heard" the the middle size one said. Kai Li rolled her eyes at them she thought to herself if only they knew who she was. And what she can do to them. Hani just had her knees curled up. The two girls waited.

Jackson called the guys and quickly teleported them to his location. "Are you sure she is here" BamBam was creeped out from the building. "Yes I heard her" Jackson gave a sincere answer. He then he got a text. The caller ID was "War" Jackson was shakened and got angry he yelled throwing his phone. "Who was it" JB grabbed him by the collar to relax him. The boys eyes were on him. He looked into JB's eyes and he let go of Jackson when heard the name "Heechul" come out of his mouth. The boys need to prepare themselves it had nothing to deal with the camp.

"Heechul where are the girls" Jackson came in pissed and aggressive he grabbed Heechuls collar. He was on a range of anger. "Jackson think before you do" JB came in after with the boy. Hani was in tears but finally had hope in her, Kai Li hugged her to comfort her. "We are in the back by the box" Jackson did a small look towards the boxes. "The girls that's not important let's talk" Heechul smirked. "I will talk later when I see the girls" Jackson got demanding. "Their are 5 gods in this room let's not go to overboard" Heechul smirked to the boys. The other boys just laughed. Kai Li loosened her grip on Hani as the news sent a shock wave of fear in her. They are gods. Hani and Kai Li looked worried but Kai Li still knows they were going to kill Jackson she had to stay focused. "I am not going to ask you again where is my girlfriend" Jackson threaten them. "You see Jackson you fallen for the trap" the shortest said. Jackson was confused and pissed. The tallest threw a lighting bolt. Kai Li's speed was perfect she used her powers. She was now angry her hands had her goddess flares out a force shield was in between the both groups. "Oh and news flash not a witch" Kai Li relaxed her muscles leaning back to her bitch position. "What the fuck" the tallest said to himself. The boys faces were priceless. "Hi I am Jackson's girlfriend and I am a goddess" she waved cutely with a smile. Heechul was wrong but he stills had the upper hand as he didn't know what type of weak goddess she was. Jackson froze to see Kai Li and how she controlled her powers to protect him and she acted cute with a bad girl vibe he just smiled and fell for her all over again. "Where's Hani" he asked behind her ear. "Hani what are you still hiding for" Kai Li was embrassed. "I'm not a god I am fairy of earth" she yelled from the boxes in fear. "Hani come out" Kai Li yelled back. "No" she jump out and back down. JB ran to her side. He was in a panic as he checked her from head to toe she only had bruises. "JB" she cried as she hugged him. "Your alright it's okay" he hugged her tight to show her that he won't let go of her. "What type of goddess are you" the tallest asked. "Hey giraffe that's not important was is me kicking your ass for kidnapping me and my friend" she yelled at. "Look at that Jackson how come you haven't said anything are you hiding behind a girl" the shortest one laughed at Jackson. Kai Li looked annoyed it was the guy that talked about sleeping with her. JB soon had Hani behind her and the boys were behind Jackson except for Kai Li she was right next to, not behind, not in front but be side him. "Look I don't care and don't know why you kidnapped my girlfriend but you guys better stay out of my sight" he threatened them. But they just laughed the shortest just a little taller than Kai Li used his speed. She was grabbed by the neck and slam on the wall. She choked on the forced. Jacksons senses turned on onto Kai Li and he didn't think twice in attacking Heechul. Kai Li was being choked, her legs dangled and her hands trying to pull the shortest arms off. She was struggling breathing "what a waste I was going to have fun with you in the bed" he licked her tears. Now it was harder for her as she will be fighting with her own kind. "Yah Mino let her go" Jackson yelled taking his eyes off Heechul to her. "Eyes on me" Heechul burned Jackson skin. "JACKSON" Kai Li cried out. Youngjae and Yugyeom tried to move but JB told them not to they were Gods. Kai Li looked straight into Minos eyes and smiled burning his skin and entering his mind. She fell and Mino stayed in the same position. She was in his head. She fought him in his own head. "One down" and with snap of her fingers he went down. She didn't kill him but he was out cold. Heechul and Jackson were hand in hand together. Kai Li stood in front the of the tallest and the middle size boy. "Who's next" came out of her aggresivly and angry. "This bitch is going to get it let's go Tae Ho" the tallest lost it and ran after Kai Li. Kai Li fought them both but they weren't like the others supernatural. She rembered her and Jackson fight when they first fought she lost and was out of breathe. In training was the same.
Flash back: "You okay" Jackson puts his hands out to help her up. "I'm fine let's do it again" she grabbed it annoyed. "Kai Li you'll work yourself till you get sick take a break it's 11 pm lets go home" Jackson complained to her. "No I am still weak" she walked past him and got into the same position to fight him again. "Okay but rest" he turned around. "Jackson please you said you'll help me" she relaxed and stood looking at him. "Yes but I am not going to help you get sick" he crossed his hands as a no. He soon walked up to her and grabbed her hands. "Your getting better that's all I know you just need the spells and there your done" he told her. Flashback over:

Kai Li was running out of breathe even during the fight the others tried to help her but they were out cold on the floor and Jackson and Heechul still fought each other. She needed to think. She was grabbed and thrown against the wall only a few steps away from Jackson. He turned around and saw her coughing up blood. While Heechul was getting up from Jacksons last attack Jackson ran to her. "You okay" he helped her sit up. She was bretheless and had blood on her she grabbed his arm "Jackson let me do a spell" she looked him in the eye. He kept his eyes on her and was scared of her next move.

Here is a new chapter enjoy 💙💚