Chapter 39

"Where the heck am I" Kai Li was in and energy tunnel. "Your dead" a man from behind walked up to her. "Did the spell woke" she yelled in panic. She didn't care she had died she only cared if the you know who died. "Yes" the man said with ease. "Oh thank god" she breathed out. "Your not one bit concerned that your dead" the man said sarcastically. "I mean I am but I just want the people I love to be safe" she said calm. "Thats my little girl" the man cried out. She opened her eyes opened. It was her father. "Dad" she said surprised. At that moment he cried like a little baby "you have no idea I much I wanted to hear that word" he hugged her tight. "So it looks like it" she smiled a little. They pulled away. "But it will also be the last time I hear them" he said. She was confused wasn't she dead already. "What are talking about am I going somewhere else" she asked him. "Well your dead but you can't die so technically your not" he said. "WHAT" she screamed. "You see sweet heart your the heart of gods and goddess if you die so do they" she backed away from him with his words. "So how do I get back" she asked him. "You have to wait until you are healed" he said worried. She looked at herself and her heart was burned and she was filled with opened wounds. "How long is that going to take" she snapped him. "I don't know but hey the best part is that we can finally have father daughter bonding time like who is that boy Jackson" he put his arm around her. She giggled a little bit and his fatherly way.

It's been a month and she was finally healed. Her father sent her off with the last good bye "now I don't want to see you hear unless you have aged to an old lady and had kids okay" he said. "Bye dad I love you and I promise" she said. She was on the hill not far from the camp. Animals surrounded her "I need to find him" she spoke out too a bear. She ran to the camp. From the forest she can see Yugyeom and Rave. "Are they dating or something" she asked her self. "Yugyeom we can play later but I need to focus" Rave said annoyed with him as he back hugs her. She turned around to look at him but her eyes went directly to Kai Li. She looked down on herself. He was worried about her "what is it" he asked her. "I keep seeing Kai Li everywhere I go. I just still feel like I should had died instead of her". "Stop saying that she saved you she wanted you to live okay" he hugged her. Kai Li stood at the sight of the and just smiled at Rave finally showing feeling. "Wow so you guys are a thing" Kai Li spoke out. Yugyeom pulled Rave away from him and Rave looked at him crazy "did you hear that too"she asked him shock. He nodded his head yes and turned around. "Yah this your fault now I am seeing her and hearing her" he playfully pushed Rave. "I am real guys" Kai Li said frosted with their stupidity. "Haha prove it" Rave laughed scared. "Okay" Kai Li walked up to her and pinched her and Yugyeom. They both screamed in pain "yah what the heck was that for" Yugyeom cried. "OH MY GOD KAI LI" Rave screamed hugging her. "Why are you crying" she question not realizing that people thought she was gone forever. "You idiot why would you save me" Rave cried. "Because I have never seen you smile the way you do until you started to hang out with the boys I mean look you have Yugyeom" she pulled away and dried her tears. "Yah you have to see the others quick" Yugyeom jumped with happiness. The two walked with Kai Li. "Damn this place has changed" she said happy. "Yea Miss Kim and your mom control it" Rave said. The boys and Hani were walking to go get Rave and Yugyeom when they stop to see a person they wouldn't have seen. "Oh My God is it just me or you guys see her too" Jinyoung said. Yuri, Yoona and Miss Kim were fighting when they looked at the boys stopping in the middle of the way. That when they turned to who they looking at. "Yoona is that who I think it is" Yuri said out loud.

"Guys you all look like zombies can you guys stop staring" Kai Li spoke out. "She talked" YoungJae said. Kai Li walked to all of them slowly giving each one a pinch including her mother "it's me now stop okay I understand that I was gone but I am back" she said annoyed. "KAI LI" everyone attack with a hug. Her mother cried and hugged her. After saying her hello and giving hugs and her and her mother exchanging I love you. She asked them "where's Jackson". She was excited to see him she wanted to hug him and smile again with him. "Kai Li you see..." the others explained how he's not left his room. How he had not eaten or had not done anything. He was under depression. She quickly ran to the cabin.

She opened the door. It was the same as ever. The bathrooms door lock was still broken. But they got new beds. She took a deep breathe before opening the door to his room. The energy was dark and sad. "I don't want eat you can take it back" Jackson said under his covers. She looked at him sad and almost cried and how she made him weak. "Jackson?" She spoke quietly and soft. He heard her voice as he thought he was thinking about her again. Tears fell from his eyes "what I would do to hear your voice again" he said to himself. "Jackson if I make you something will you eat it" she had to make him see she was real. "How can you? Your dead" he didn't even move. She walked out of the room almost tripping on beer cans. She couldn't believe that he was drowning himself. She didn't want this at all. She was downstairs making food for him. That when she was done she went back up and placed it up the nightstand. "Here" she said softly. He didn't even move he just cried dreaming about to be real. "Jackson please eat" she begged him. "It's not real just go away. I know your not real even if I wish you were" he cried. "Babe" she said. He slowly moved his covers to see her sitting on a chair. "Looks like that the word that makes up pay attention" she giggled a little quietly. "Not really because when I said it you didn't come back to me" he sat up still thinking he was talking to a vision. "Am I vision to you" she asked him. "Yea its crazy to think that you'd come back but I have given up on believing" he said looking down. "Wow this is surprising Jackson Wang gives up" she smirked a little. "Even dead your still the same" he laughed missing her that tears started to fall. "I didn't want you be like this" she looked sad and couldn't look at him. "It's not your fault I know that but I really need you and it hurts" he dried his tears. "What if I was alive what would you do" she asked him. "Kiss you forever" it was random but it came out of him. "Can you eat" she pushed the plate to him. "It won't make a difference"he said. She just smiled sadly and tears fell from her eyes. The second he was about to touch the food he saw her cry. "Why are you crying now" he asked. "Because I know your mad or will be mad you wouldn't want to love me anymore for what I did" she cried. "What are talking about I am not mad I can't be I love you too much" he smiled a little at her which made her cry more. "I love you" she said. He grabbed the plate noticing it felt real. It was the sandwich that he made her when she sick. One bite of it.

Finally updated ( I am so tired that I could sleep for years with out a problem 😴) what do you think? I am sorry if it's really lame,  it I will be updating soon. 💕