Chapter 56

¤
¤

?? POV

I jolt awake, a throbbing sensation starting in my head. 

My stomach is the first thing that responds, growling. 

My eyes dart around only to be greeted by darkness. The coldness of the place is passing through my skin and I immediately know why. 

I don't have on any clothes. No clothes at all.

Why am I naked?

And why is it so dark?

It's so dark, it feels like I'm not even in my body anymore. I feel like I'm not alive. 

I try to move, but I notice a pain between my legs.

No... they wouldn't have... would they? 

Why can't I remember anything? 

I try to move once more, but I can feel restraints holding me back. By the rough, scratchy feel, I can tell it's rope. 

Suddenly, a bright light blinds me, burning into my retinas. 

"Ah!" I groan, closing my eyes as the pounding in my head becomes worse. 

"Shut the fuck up," A feminine voice orders. 

I open my eyes, letting them adjust to the light.
I can see a girl walking towards me. She looks familiar but I can't put a name on it.

"Who are you?! Why am I here?" I as she kneels in front of me  

"Kehlani... calm down, baby girl. You good. I've had my men take good care of you."

"The fuck'dya do?" I grit, trying to speak past my swollen tongue. 

"Nothing much... they put in the work though," She says in a low voice,"I just came to finish the job." 

With that, she pulls an object out of her pocket and I immediately recognize it as a switchblade pocket knife. 

I gasp, trying to move backwards on the cold, concrete floor but again... The restraints. She chuckles evilly, grabbing me by my ankle. 

"Y-you gonna kill me?" I ask, trying to kick out of her grip.

"No. Chris wants to do that. I'm just supposed to torture you..." She presses the switchblade button, causing the blade to spring out of it's metal shell.

"That being... let's get started." She says, grabbing ahold of my right thigh. Without hesitation she stabs me in my thigh. 

"Fuck!"

**************************

Book is coming to a close. Perhaps in the next five chapters.

  👵 *grandma voice*   I've been writing this book a whole year now. I remember back then, when I had no experience and no reads and LOOK AT ME NOW... I'm pushing 100K reads. 💃💃

If you haven't already,  check out my other book. It's mighty dry over there 🏜

What y'all think about the book so far? 

How y'all want it to end? 

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.