Chapter 24

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
11:35 a.m

I wake up to the sunlight escaping though the blinds and hitting my face. I open my eyes slowly and rub my eyes to clear my vision.
Soft breathing beside me causes me to turn my head to the right. I see Robyn sleeping soundly on her back, her messy, curly hair fallen over her eyes. I prop myself up on my right elbow and turn my body to look at her.
The sun's shine hits her face perfectly, giving her milky chocolate skin a radiant glow. Her lips are formed in a natural pout, her face looking as innocent as a child's face who was as spoiled as can be. The corners of my mouth turn up as I think, this beautiful woman is mine. I can't believe it, but maybe I'm actually starting to accept my situation and what I'm becoming.
My phone buzzes on the nightstand, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quietly roll over to my left and pick up my phone.
I look at the caller I.D. and see it's Oscar. I accept the call.
"Hello?" I ask, whispering.
"Mamì. Where you been?" Oscar asks.
"I've been...busy." I whisper, looking back at Robyn.
"Why are you whispering?" Oscar asks, then he gasps,"Bitch, you did not."
I feel my face blushing. I slide off the bed, careful not to make any noise.
"You a bad bitch, you know that?" Oscar says, chuckling.
A grin spreads across my face as my feet hit the cold, wooden floor. My knees start to shake, so I sit down and stand up again.
"I know." I say, cautiously walking out of the room.
Oscar laughs,"but you know, you have to get to work right? The people over here acting like it's the end of the world, B."
I walk into the guest room I had my clothes in and head over to the walk-in closet,"ok, Oscar. I'll be over there in about a hour."
"All right. I'll see you then." Oscar says. I agree and hang up. I walk into the closet and turn on the light, revealing the shelves of shoes and racks of clothes. I tap my chin and pace the closet, looking for some clothes.
After a minute, I find a suit and some matching low heels. I walk out the closet and set the clothes and my phone on the bed, then I head to the bathroom.

35 minutes later....

I slick my hair back into a ponytail and fix my collar on my overcoat. I smile, overlooking my outfit in the mirror.

I walk out of the room and pick up my phone on the bed

I walk out of the room and pick up my phone on the bed. I slip my feet into gold-ish heels and notice that they are exactly my size. I frown for a moment, confused. Then I smile. Robyn is such a weirdo. Of course she would know.
I shake my head and walk out of the room. I check the time on my phone. 12:25 p.m.
I sigh and get ready to start my day.

1:40 p.m.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I wake up abruptly, an alarming state of emptiness pulling me out of my dreamless sleep.
I sit up and look at the space to my left. I see that Beyoncé is gone and my heart breaks just little. I wanted her to be here when I wake up. I shrug off my selfishness and reach over to the nightstand on the right bedside, grabbing my phone.
I see the promise ring laying beside it and I frown. I know she didn't leave it on purpose. But I want her to wear it so people know she's mines.
I pick up the ring and stare at it. Then I look at my phone and see I have no notifications. She probably doesn't even realize she left it.
Thinking back to yesterday, I remember she said that she has a clothing line and the only people that do that type of thing is Biz Enterprises, so I call them.
"Hi, you have reached Biz Enterprises. How may I help you today?"
I clear my throat,"Does a Beyoncé Knowles work there?"
"Um. Yes ma'am. She is currently in a meeting right now, she should be out in about 10 minutes. Would you like me to take a message?"
I smile,"No ma'am. I should be dropping by in a few minutes. Do you, by any chance, know what type of food she usually eats?"
The woman is silent then I hear typing in the background,"Around 3 every day, she orders in a bacon ranch club quesadilla from the local food place, Moe's."
I get out of the bed,"ok, thank you."
"You're welcome. Have a nice day, ma'am."
"You too." I say, hanging up.
I toss my phone and the ring on the dresser and walk to the bathroom, thinking about paying Beyoncé a visit.

***************

Just a filler.

If y'all haven't already, please follow me.

What's a good ship name for them?

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.