Chapter 40

The Next Morning...

Thursday, November 26, 2015

7:30 a.m 

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Robyn!" I hear a scream come from the front of the airplane, jolting me out of my sleep. 

I jump out of the bed and rush to the door that leads to the main cabin. I swing it open and run into a horrific sight.

Kehlani .

She has  a struggling Beyoncè in a chokehold and a gun is pressed to Beyoncè's head. 

My heart jumps into my throat and I try to run to them, but it feels as if my legs are glued to the ground, stopping me from taking another step. 

"Robyn, please help me," Beyoncè begs, tears streaming down her face. Just the look on her face is enough to break my heart into a million little pieces.

"Keh. The fuck's your problem? Put the gun down!" I scream, panic slipping into my voice. 

I take a heavy step towards her, only to have her point the gun at me,"No! Don't you fucking move."

My eyes focus in on the barrel of the gun and I feel as if I'm helpless.

I can't do anything to save myself or Beyoncè. I look past Keh for Travis and I see that he's lying by their feet, an evident gun wound to his head.

"This wasn't supposed to happen," Keh says, more to herself than anyone in particular. I look back at her and see that she's shaking and she herself is crying. 

"Robyn..." Beyoncè pleads again.

Suddenly Kehlani hits her in the head with the gun, making her collapse to the ground.

She then picks a half-conscious Beyoncè up and grabs her by the collar of her shirt, pulling her closer to her ,"Shut the fuck up! Say something else, bitch! I dare you! I fucking dare you!" 

"K-Keh! Look!" I shout, trying to stop her from doing anything else. 

Kehlani finally looks at me, having Beyoncè in the previous chokehold.

I try to calm myself down, but the whole situation is scary and it's stressing me out to the fullest.

"Look," I repeat, sighing,"you made your own choices. They weren't the best ones. But I didn't make them. You did. You have to let the past be the pas-" 

"I don't wanna hear it!" She interrupts, sniffing angrily,"I don't want to hear it. I came by to tell you something. But then you get Travis on me. I had no choice but to..."

I watch as her eyes turn from one of sadness to one of pure rage,"then I see her..."

I stamp my feet out of pure annoyance," Kehlani Parrish. This is stupid. Are you really going to do thi-"

Kehlani mutters something underneath her breath.

"What?" I ask.

"You're supposed to be with me!" She yells, pushing Beyoncé to the floor. I see a flash of silver and that's when my body kicks into overdrive.

I feel my heart pounding in my chest as I charge forward, trying to stop Kehlani from doing anything. Once I start to move, everything seems to go in slow motion.

I tackle her to the ground half a second after a gunshot cracks through the air. I fall on top of Kehlani, the wind getting knocked out of me.

As I struggle to regain consciousness, I weakly throw a punch to Keh, who's struggling underneath me.

It connects with her jaw but she retaliates quickly, flipping us over. She throws a punch to my eye and for a while, I'm seeing stars.

Pain travels through my head and I cry out in pain as another blow connects with my temple.

"You're stupid, you know that?!" Kehlani yells, her body lifting off of me.

I look through one swollen eye and see that she's standing over me, a look of utter disgust painted on her face. The look alone makes me want to sink into the ground and hide my face.

"You're stupid. I-I came here to tell you something and..." She stops and a sinister laugh bubbles from her throat.

I feel chills travel down my spine as she says,"I hope you have fun with your dead girlfriend."

That's when she bolts from the airplane, leaving me alone. I lie on the ground, my body paralyzed from fear.

I can hear my blood rushing in my ears and that's when the whole situation hits me like another punch.

I sit up and my eyes land on the sight before me.

Beyoncé is sprawled across the floor, a evident wound in her chest. Blood is flowing from the wound and is also pooling on the floor around her body.

The sight makes me almost pass out. I start to back away from the body but then I see that her eyes are fluttering. She's still alive.

As I crawl over to her, my heart starts dropping in my chest. A chokes sob comes me as I pick up her head to try to get some blood flow to her brain.

"Baby girl...." I cry out desperately. She doesn't respond and that's when I break down into tears, calling her name over and over again.

I hear sirens coming closer to the plane, but I continue sobbing, staring at Beyoncé's body as she doesn't respond.

Suddenly, her body begins shifting, making me stop mid-cry. I watch in horror as her body starts to fade away, little by little.

"B-Bey!" I cry out, trying to grab at her disappearing body, but she's fading too fast.

"Bey!"

*********************************

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.