Chapter 14

Robyn Fenty
2:15 p.m

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk out of bathroom and see that Beyoncé is gone. I frown. Why would she without telling me.
Suddenly the answer hits me. She went back to her husband. I knew she would try to do some shit like that. I sigh. Oh well that ain't my problem. She wanna do something stupid, that's on her.
I walk into the closet and look around for my spare phones I kept on my shelves. I find another iPhone 5c and turn it on. As it does its self-activation, I look around for some clothes.
I find a outfit and start to put it on.

I have a Vision Street Wear sleeveless t-shirt with some jeans and black and white Jordan retro 12's

I pick up my phone and head into the bathroom to put some jewelry on. I set my phone on the counter and rummage through my jewelry box, looking for my gold necklace.
My phone buzzes two times signaling that my contacts from my other phone has been transferred.
I find my necklace and put it on. Then I pick up my phone and call Onika.
She answers on the third ring,"hello?"
"Hey kitty. " I say, walking out of the bathroom and grabbing my snapback off of the dresser.
"Hey, Rob. Wassup with you?"
"Nothing. You wanna meet up?" I ask, adjusting the snapback on my head.
"I said tomorrow I'm all yours." Onika says.
"Baby girl, come on. Please? I just wanna talk to you. " I say, almost pleading.
"I like when you beg." Onika says. By her voice, I can tell she was smirking.
I roll my eyes,"Onika. Come on."
Onika smiles,"Ok, Rob. Meet me at the that outside mall in LA."
"The Grove?" I ask.
"Yea."
"Ok. I'll be there in 30 minutes." Onika says.
I smile and hang up the phone. I grab my keys off of the dresser and head out the room. I walk down the hallway and pass by the guest room Beyoncé was staying in. I stop and peek into the room. I see her outfit and jewelry is still on the floor. I shake my head and continue walking.
As I walk down the stairs, thoughts rush through my head. I shake my head. I needa forget about her. She's old news.
But somewhere deep inside me said she'll be back. Sooner or later....

Beyoncé Knowles
2:15 p.m

After Oscar rides around for a while, so I can tell him about what happened, he finally pulls up to my house. I see that Jay 's car is still in the driveway. Oscar and I let out a collective sigh. I gather my heels and clutch and start to get out of the car but Oscar stops me,"Bey."
I look back at him,"yea?"
Oscar says,"How bout we go out? To the mall or something. To get your mind off of things. I can't stand to see mi chica like this."
I smile,"Sure. I'll meet you at the Grove in a hour."
" Why the Grove?" Oscar starts,"I would like to go to the new Santa Monica. Or the Los Angeles Mall, period."
I wave my hand in the air,"fine we'll go to Santa Monica since it's new. But if it ain't all that, we going somewhere else."
Oscar smiles,"ok, chica. I'll see you in a minute. And..." He motions to the house,"deal with that negro. ASAP."
I smile,"Ok." I close the door and start walking to the house.
When I make it to the door, I see the door is wide open. I roll my eyes and walk inside. As soon as I do, I gasp at the sight, dropping my heels.
Clothes are strewn everywhere in the living room. Broken glass is on the floor. The TV is hanging on one hook and the fish tank is overturned with water leaking to the floor.
And on the couch is an asleep Jay with a bottle of whiskey on his chest.
"Jay, what the fuck?!" I yell. He jumps off the couch and yells,"it's not what you think, Bey!"
I cross my arms and glare at him as he opens his eye because the other one was swollen and looks at me,"Bey."
I shake my head as he makes his way towards me,"don't touch me, Jay. Get out."
"Bey..." Jay says. I ignore him and start making my way upstairs.
I turn to see if he follows but he's sitting on the couch, still drinking. I shake my head and continue up the stairs, to my room.
I was surprised to see that the room was unharmed except a few pictures broken on the floor. I walk into the closet, looking for an outfit. After finding one, I find my undergarments and set them on the bed, heading to the bathroom.
"Yoncé." I hear Jay say as I start to open the bathroom door. I turn around and look up at him. He's really close to me so I push him away because I'm pressed against the door.
"Jay, what the fuck, dude. Back up." I say.
Jay holds out his hand and I look down at it. The ring I threw at him is in his hand.
"Put it back on, Yoncé." He says, slurring his words together.
I shake my head,"no. We're through."
Jay scoffs,"No we not. Put this damn ring back on."
I shake my head again,"No. I'm divorcing you and I'm taking Blue. You need to get out and never come back."
I try to push past him, but he blocks my way, pushing me" it's that girl isn't it. The one that hit me?"
I roll my eyes,"no. Its that girl. The one that I caught riding you in MY house, in MY bed? Its because of her! How old was she anyways?! 12? You must wanna go to jail, you fuckin' pervert!!" I yell at him, pushing him away from me.
He throws the ring down and yells,"how many times I gotta explain that shit?! She ain't mean shit! And you calling me a fucking perv when you out somewhere with a girl, you gay bitch!!"
I don't know what came over me. I really don't, but as soon as he says that, I bring my fist back and punch his in his nose. He looks at me in shock, but recovers quickly and slaps me across my face making my head snap to the side. I hold my cheek and glare at him, slowly straightening up. He looks surprised at what he did,"Bey-"
"Get the fuck out of my house."I say, gritting my teeth.
Jay sucks his teeth and walks out of the room. Seconds later I hear the front door slam. I walk into the bathroom, not even fazed by the slap. I'm not gonna waste my time on meaningless people.

45 minutes later...

I examine my outfit in the mirror and smile.

I have on a loose white v-neck long sleeved shirt with white skinnies  and white Converses

I do my hygiene and walk out of the room. I pick up my phone and call my seasonal maid, Georgia.
"Yes, Mrs. Carter?"
"Its Ms. Knowles now." I correct her.
"Yes ma'am. Freedom to speak?" She asks.
"Granted." I reply.
"It's about time, child!! I knew that boy was up to no good the moment you married him 4 years ago! Lord have mercy on your soul! That's what I said nah, isn't it?"
I laugh at her southern accent,"yes ma'am you did."
She laughs,"Girl, I tell you...Now what is it you want?"
"The house is wrecked. I need you to clean it up for me. I will give you a month's salary."
Georgia laughs,"child. I'll do it for free. You know old Georgia got your back."
I smile,"thank you so much. U can come over in the next ten."
"Yes ma'am." Georgia says, then she hangs up.
I smile and run my fingers through my hair as I call my mom in Houston.
She answers on the first ring,"yes, baby girl?"
"Ma, I need you to hold Blue until Thanksgiving. "
"Sure, but why?"
"I'll explain it to you later, ma. I don't have the time right now."
"Ok. Call me later."
"Yes, Mama T."
I hang up and sigh. That's it. I'm free until Thursday. I just need to take time off and relax.
I nod agreeing with my thoughts. I need something to get my mind off of Robyn and Jay...

**********

Just a boring chapter.

What y'all think gonna happen?

Jay gone 🏃💨 ?

Robyn and Nicki?

Hmm....

Leave some love.
Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.